#Metoo Harrassment

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those that succeed at AZ know that the first line of defense is a good offense. They will accuse and ridicule their counterpart to hide their own flaws. Point the finger in the other direction to avoid having one point at you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The phony ones are easy to spot in a crowd. They are always all too happy to see you at meetings but keep to themselves and never return calls when they are in the field. These same falsies are on the phone with the DM a few times per week. Most have history with the DM which jades their perception of the fakers. If the person in question above is guilty of corporate integrity violations then it is just a matter of time before the lid gets blown off. HR will shuffle the deck to expose the true problem.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darling, I've been accidentally "brushing up" against my managers since after I left training class 15 years ago.
    Bending over for spreadsheets and watching my pets act on command is priceless. I brush my breast on them passing by the doorways and in the elevator. So far I survived 3 Rifs while other female/male team members were let go.
    Don't mind using my assets to enhance my career. This here gurl knows how to play the game.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Countless examples of female reps using sexuality to advance their careers and to ensure that superiors continue to reward them. And there are even more examples of female reps working their asses off and having a moral compass. Eventually, these women are pushed to the brink snd leaving for greener pastures. In the end, the sexist leaders are exposed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over and over this game plays out where someone in leadership spots a young cute female and feels she has promise and her DM becomes aware that this particular female rep is a rising star and does whatever they can to get her ready for promotion. Coupled with the fear of being labeled a sexist by pointing out the obvious that she is clueless she becomes a protected commodity. Her DM knows that to give her a poor performance rating would bring the wrath of HQ down on their head. So eventually the female rep is sent to HQ for some development role and gradually works her way into middle management where her star and her cuteness begin to fade. Eventually her lack of accomplishments, experience and competence is exposed or her mentor is gone and she is demoted or reads the tea leaves and resigns. And so it goes on and on and on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it does. The male leaders caught with their fingers in the cookie jar are easy to spot. Too bad there are layers of them covering one another's backs. That is of course until two or more become territorial over the same rising star.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true, they get promoted to CBD and micromanage everyone to compensate for their insecurities. Cute and willing goes a long way.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CBD is middle management. They have no real authority. They do not influence strategy or even make firing decisions without the support of HR and legal. They are glorified RDs who have even less job responsibilities if that is even possible.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. No matter what they say, NEVER GO THRU HR OR ANY HOTLINE FOR ANYTHING!!! Deal with this stuff on your own or spend the rest of your career explaining yourself and trying to get back into Pharma sales.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. No matter what they say, NEVER GO THRU HR OR ANY HOTLINE FOR ANYTHING!!! Deal with this stuff on your own or spend the rest of your career explaining yourself and trying to get back into Pharma sales.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you kiss enough DM ass, they will get you out of all the HIPAA violations trouble you should be in. Whatever gets you more scripts, I mean higher rankings, oops, I mean more bonus money

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. CBD equals more frequent flier miles, fewer responsibilities, and virtually zero accountability.
    If they were honest, which they aren't or they never would have gotten where they are in AZ, they would admit that they are among the most overpaid and under worked people here.