#MeToo

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today NNI will sponosor the largest WINN event for the year. This sponsorship is in accordance with ELT, HR and various other departments knowledge, support and involvement.

Today will be no different from any other day at NNI when it comes to fostering, encouraging and ultimately upholding an UNSAFE work environment due to unwanted inappropriate sexual advance, conduct and the retaliatory response as a result of a denial.

Men do not have (however represent an overwhelming majority of perpetrators) a monopoly in this sort of behavior. Nor do they have a monopoly in the “silencing” of the victim.

Today can be different by posting the initials of perpetrators here, including those that have participated acts of cover up. Let it be known in a public forum. Especially if a victim has spoken to HR and there was no dismissal of employee. Code of Conduct is crystal clear on account of a safe work environment and no tolerance.

To my knowledge CP is still an anonymous site NOT to be confused with confidential.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unreal.

I suppose you used to work at NBC with Matt Laurer ?

Pull your panties up and stop putting your sexuality out there in the workplace.

Just do your job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The OP is just an angry woman, with a boiling anti-men mindset that permeates WiNN.

Isn't it ironic that the very name of this group, connotes a 'winner' (females) and by definition, if there's a winner, there must be a loser (males).

I've seen many a female 'put it out there' to make 'it' work to their advantage.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#Manhater

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, men are the only ones who perpetrate? I know plenty of women who do the same thing. Difference is we move on while you utilize it as a weapon when something doesn't go your way. Grow up!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say “we”, who are you referring to?

When you “move on” do you go back to primary school to learn to read. It is very clearly stated that men DO NOT have a monopoly on this kind of behavior as opposed to morons such as yourself having a monopoly on hysterical kneejerk reactions.

Finally, if you know “plenty” of women that do the same, please identify them here or contact HR.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake? Is that you?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUMB

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruh-Tard!