Meuller Is Letting The Dogs Off The Leash

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2017 at 12:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I get is that you still have no answer. We have a choice of whether to love or hate. We have a choice to believe in a religion or not.

Those are choices we make of our own free wills. There is no biological basis for homosexual behavior. You've agreed to that because you can't provide a biological cause.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They provided no facts. But yes my mind is made up because I made it up based upon scientific facts. :cool:

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

LMFAO ! :p

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you are, but then you're a fool and fools often laugh inappropriately. :p:p:p

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cherry picking.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, comprehensive review of the scientific literature on the subject! You lose. :p

7. Vagitarian

There doesn't have to be a biological basis for every behavior. What's the biological basis for love or hate? It's all choice - so fucking what? Same sex behavior has been around forever and probably always will be. If you don't like it, don't do it. Pretty simple really, isn't it? :p

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In spite of all you deplorable dotards taking this thread far off topic, the FACT remains that Bob Mueller's investigation is moving forward in a way that should make Trump and his minions more than a bit worried. Where there is smoke, there is fire, and There are flames coming out of the Oval Office. Get ready folks, this is going to get better than amy Robert Ludlum novel and it won't end good for Tump the Fake President.

9. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Well, if a piece of shit like Slick can get off, Trump will too I am sure.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's pretty simple is your addled mind.

Sex isn't just some behavior. It's essential to the perpetuation of the species, idiot boy. Therefore if there is no biological basis to homosexual activity then you have stumbled into the truth. Homosexual activity is a chosen behavior, A very foolish and destructive one.

But hey at least I'm glad you finally wised up enough to agree with me that homosexual behavior has no biological basis and therefore is merely an immoral and destructive personal choice which deserves social sanction and punishment!

Maybe there's hope for you yet. Just keep agreeing with me! :D

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, nothing's going to happen to Trump. He's gonna be prez for the next 7 1/2 years! :D

12. Vagitarian

I agree, he will probably remain figurehead for the 3 generals currently running the country....

Congress is already whittling away on his tax cut fantasy...:rolleyes:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! You mean The king and his 3 errand boys! You are one delusional little fella! :cool:

14. Vagitarian

Sure bootylicious! Ley's see how many of 'his decisions' got reversed today. I see he was already overruled on keeping the shipping restrictions to Puerto Rico. I haven't even looked at the rest of the news. They will probably start changing his tax plan this week.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump is the decider! The generals are his errand boys. You are the idiot boy.

And quit lusting after my booty you pervert.:D

16. Vagitarian

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa, how about that shipping restriction he 'decided' wouldn't be lifted for Puerto Rico because it was in a 'really big ocean'? Bozo the clown got quickly overruled by the triad on that one.:rolleyes:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are usually one of the more astute posters on this board, but in their case your are wrong. Trump won't finish his first term, and even if he does, the damage has been done and there isn't a chance he will win in 2020 if he runs. You are right about the Generals running the country, too bad they can't take over Trump's Twitter account.

We shall have another discussion when Bob Mueller's investigation gets further down the road. You appear smart enough to know that things are onlay going to get worse for Trump.

18. Vagitarian

Yes - he needs a new set of brakes - in his mouth. :cool:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great! You admit that as the idiot boy you were so stupid that you were all in for Bozo. You didn't Cruz and so you lose.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: I'm the only one here stupid enough to possibly take the title of idiot boy from you!