MGGA

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by CXO, Aug 26, 2020 at 3:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I’m not gay, black, liberal, or a “mindset” lemming. That said, you are the one who’s the vile hater. Disgusting. I’d also gather that you respond to your own posts to pump up your limp dick. Just leave since your morals don’t align with your coworkers or the company’s.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? Ever heard of Nazi Germany or Communist Russia or China? You start cancelling those in disagreement with you and eventually they'll come for you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you stay. Keep your hate to yourself, loser.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOOO Watcha gonna do? Decorate my room? And I highly doubt that you are not gay. Oh, I get it. You bought into the fairytale that one man is woman. And the other is the man in this funny relationship. It’s not Hate when I speak the truth of what’s natural and what’s perverse. Fruit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

London Bridge is falling down...Falling Down...FALLING DOWN. :)~

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fix this place!!! Ha.. get your life jacket, popcorn and strong drink to watch this circus..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so sad, I was at Genentech for 20 years and it was an awesome company that was admired. I always felt like Genentech did the right thing by their customers and employees. That all changed a year ago when they started talking about ecosystems and then proceeded to lay off so many solid employees and promote a lot of people from managed care, people who have reputations of being backstabbers who take credit for the work of others, and step all over people in their rise to the top. THESE are the people you have managing people now? This is going to be a huge disaster, sadly I don't think Genentech will ever recover. Change the name to Roche because that's what the company is now. RIP Genentech

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys, guy, everyone relax. EJ’s the smartest guy in the room and will fix everything. He has a beautiful master plan, bump out a neighboring HED, merge his shit one, wipe out Dean, keep taking them out until he’s master of DNA and skiiing the Alps with Bill!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When sales don't recover all of a sudden mindset won't matter.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It can come back but it's going to be a struggle.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it will come back in some form but will NEVER be the original DNA. Very sad and didn't have to end this way. Extremely incompetent leadership all the way to the top.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BA doesn’t really care if it comes back to pre-covid, pre-reorg levels. He is selling his new concept that financial losses are worth having a superior moral ground in approaching healthcare.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High moral ground is what he claims. Money is what he is truly focusing on. He is totally ruthless in case you never work with him.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BA is gunning for severin schwan‘s job but he first needs to prove to the Board that he can deliver on growing profitability over the biosimilar period (2019-2023). Second, he needs to prove he is a shrewd deal maker. Family demands it. I expect some sizable transactions in the coming 18 months for BA. If he is successful on both fronts, no question he will be CEO of Roche Group.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more making this place great again. This ship is about to split in two and sink to the bottom of the ocean. Hmmm, sounds familiar from yesteryear.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great things are on the horizon. Good opportunity here to advance if you have the skills.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back away from the Koolaid, dude.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My peers are wonderful here too.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you’ve been taking those Prep pills. Enjoy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is like utopia!! Everything is so awesome. The management is a smart bunch. They care so much about us that it feels like family. Come join us! This is like heaven! We will change the industry together!!