1. Moderna heads to the FDA for an EUA for its COVID-19 vaccine — AstraZeneca plans extra trial for its COVID vaccine — Biogen bets $1.5B on Sage's failed depression drug — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Mgt get a grip and wake up!

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2020 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not the point and it shows you are obviously one of those not so bright managers trying to justify your job simply by stating other managers are in the field... the point is our managers are not needed... numbers have not gone down with us in the field and our managers sitting at home doing nothing with the exception of an occasional fake virtual ride day. Regardless of where you live give the DM in Atlanta a call and talk to them for 5 minutes and you will get a better picture of how useless some of these managers are and how incompetent the individuals that hire these people are. My manager actually has experience and is pretty good but they are an exception here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you have to throw so much shade? Try to be nice.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be nice lol
    This is an organization that is predicated on sales/revenue. We have hired incompetent, useless, unproven direct managers. Many couldn’t even cut it in their sales roles and have been promoted with NO experience or past results! They are failing their team and this company and it shows. Take a poll of each team. You’re sales teams don’t respect you at all and they won’t cause you are weak, clueless and can’t lead. Honestly the RD’s that have put these people in their districts should take a look at what weak leaders they’ve hired and be ashamed and the organization should hold them accountable. We are here to get results through sales and revenue not be nice to incompetent people!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of us have worked for different pharma/medical companies both large and small. I have never seen such poor leadership. Management who has calls every week about nothing! In territories with the best managed care, take a look at the % of glaucoma they have grabbed. The products are good (most of the time) for lowering IOP, but dirty with a wide array of nasty side effects. Most of my docs have told me they are surprised if patients are on Rho more than 6 months. Leadership knows this but dresses it up and of course will always blame the sales force right? Just tell the manager to look at the stock. $11.40 today.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re VP of Sales is weak. Bottom line... not a leader.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Don’t take a Poll. We will lie just like I do to my district manager and that nasty B MZ. I have had to talk to her a few times over this pandemic. I get sick when I do. She is a nasty Human being and MZ will hear what I really think of her when I leave this place. I’m not going to leave until I have a better setup so please stop with the leave now. My territory is doing well and I make decent money doing very little so I am not in a huge rush but it will happen.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know right. Some of these geniuses here at Aerie think that smart responsible individuals will just quit a job because the managers are clueless without having another job lined up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So tired of pretending I like and respect these people here. Go to Hell Maria. That’s right where you belong

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey hey enough with the harsh words! Get your butt back to work and be sure to see 8 providers a day and make sure u have your speaker program in quickly. Let’s shove these down docs throats during CoVid and piss them off more but it’s a way to pay speakers to write so make sure you do one/two/three! Clueless leadership!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can not put a in a strong manager when you are a weak RD or you get exposed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I re read Maria’s post regarding COVID and the election. I wonder if she was fake crying when she wrote it like she was fake crying on that conference call. She makes me and so many others sick to the stomach. We won’t be bullied Ms. Maria

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MZ was a disaster at our previous company and things obviously haven’t changed for her here. She does not know how to respectfully treat those who work for her and will back stab those above her without hesitation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please never bring that call up again. Makes me sick even thinking about it. Maria trying her best to make herself cry on that call so people would think she is a good person. We all saw right through it. Yes, even some of the people who reached out and “thanked” you for your inspiring words were really feeling sorry for you. We know who and what you are Maria. We know you. We know you practiced the speech and knew exactly where in the speech you would start your fake cry. You are not a good enough actress to fool anyone. You and your friends are pathetic and I wish they would stop their fishing around for you

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol... you people are killing me... Lol...
    Management including Maria are actively trying to figure out who is posting... Maria is not happy about all the hate found here... she is not disputing the claims... she just does not like them

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MZ is definitely upset.... Bless her terrible little heart

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Virtual field rides every 3 weeks Really? Go get a life and find something to do! Maybe it’s time we thin out these awful managers. They have nothing to do except complain about sales reps that are actually out doing things in field. Get a little self awareness. I think Covid has shown us that managers aren’t needed.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is due to virtually no leadership
    Upon the great news in Europe the stock went down
    Please turn out the lights if you are the last to leave

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll take a virtual ride along vs face to face! All of the MGRs in the SE are doing F2F . Consider yourself lucky. And stop complaining.