1. Thermo Fisher to buy COVID-19 test maker Mesa Biotech — Pfizer CEO backs Biden's plan for 100 million vaccine doses in 100 days — The top 10 largest biopharma M&A deals in 2020 — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice

Mgt get a grip and wake up!

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2020 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company blows. It's on a slow walk to death.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. My manager hurts rather than helps me in my offices. Why does the company pay this individual more than me? Not needed. Fire them all. Save that money.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this is so true!! I couldn’t agree more. In fact one of my techs told me after a manager visit that it needs to be the last time for that office. They are still trying to keep patients a priority. Hard to argue with that. Agree that managers here have been more harm than help. From day 1! Nothing has changed in 2 years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evan, Maria, and those she hired to “lead” teams are some of the worst in the industry. You have no backbone and are way too sensitive Evan. Man up you wimp. Maria is a back stabbing awful person who tries to bully everyone around her. We aren’t going to take it bit$&!!! You hired your underqualified best friends in some cases and uneducated incompetent individuals in other cases. We see right through you and we are good at smiling to your face. You will know who we are soon enough.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have really bad values and behaviors. You should have taken notes on the cc.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That call was hilarious. HR is a joke. They are aware of Maria and how she hired based on friendships and race. They know she treats people awful and is a bully and it is ignored by HR. Hit the gym Karisma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karisma and her 3 chins should be under HR investigation for allowing this stuff to go on yet she is now speaking on our CCs about it to act like she really cares