MH is Back! Run ladies...

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 28, 2019 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overweight, incompetent, and gross. Yes, I would agree they are 2 peas in a pod. But aren't there generally 3 peas in a pod? LJ could be added to that pod easily. She fits all the criteria just listed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH is my new manager and already creeps me out!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be lowest performing manager in the US. Watch

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never even reported him but I will

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should have as well. Especially after the time at the bar in Arizona. The things he says after a few drinks are not acceptable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you didn’t report it , it never happened, at least as far as the company/ HR is concerned.
    Sad but true. Ive never been around him - so i dont know if all of this is true or blown out of proportion, but if its true dont let him get away with that crap. It doesnt matter when it was, if it actually happened and you are uncomfortable enough to talk about it on here - make a call to HR. Otherwise the cycle will continue and it never happened...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some did report him. And some were searched out by outside council to report him. Too bad JC is not wise enough or engaged enough to do his homework on MH. There is a reason he was flushed out at Synergy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR should have been able to pick that up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???
    HR from Synergy is gone. Synergy HR made no decision on who went to Salix months after Synergy closed the doors. There were no checks and balances at that point when decision to hire MH occurred. LJ snuck him in the back door because after he got let go from yet another pharma company (Scilex).

It strikes me as odd that they waited so long to fill the Mid-West manager position. I believe that was the last management position to be filled in the country and Salix waited over 3 months to fill vs. rolling in the current manager in that region. Sounds like collusion on the part of LJ.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very shady that he got hired

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s shady about it? We have a VP of sales who never carried the bag, led a district or region or worked in hospitals or managed markets. But he’s qualified to run the biggest revenue engine for all of Valeant/Bausch. This company is a train wreck from a leadership standpoint. It’s a joke.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we have the amazing BJ kicking ass in California now. That guy couldnt manage his way out of a paper bag. He learned all he knew about management from MH...hahahahaha

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. Another brilliant decision by LJ. California went from top 3 in the nation to last place with Brad in charge. Mr Chicago is a buffoon AND he’s good friends with Matt who is good friends with Lindsay. Tangled web of sh!t.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJ can pontificate like no one else.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love these anonymous boards. Just like the ole Synergy days, two people post over and over. Let’s lift the veil and see who you are. I would have thought you would be employed by now. But you are obviously not. Try to find another hobby. One that can unleash your bitterness in a more positive direction. Try the drive thru at McDonald’s. And please, don’t use the ole thanks Matt post.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iam with Matt now and would like the veil lifted on the harassment situation.
    What happened?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jones is great. Good guy and a solid leader. Customers and KOLs (Brenner, Flamm, Pimentel) still ask about him years after he left Salix. Funny, they never ask about current senior leadership. If you can’t get along with BJones you might be an asshole.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes what exactly happened?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You go first, Matt ;)

And if you are MH supporter, probably the only one, I would imagine you haven't made much of yourself in the industry ever because you wouldn't support someone who sexually harasses his female managers & RBDs reps, lacks any type of leadership skill and recruits individuals to any organization he works at that are low performers and underwhelming leaders?

He hurt a lot of people and he will be trolled forever. If you don't like the fact that he will be trolled forever at any company he goes too, then stay off CP.