MH is Back! Run ladies...

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 28, 2019 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight MH! ;)

MH took advantage of his leadership role while at Synergy. MH sexually harassed employees (RBDs & their sales reps). MH lacked any leadership skill/s and piggybacked off LJ and his RBDs strengths due to his lack of strategic focus & know how. MH lied consistently in order to fire reps and managers to bring his own people in (How many did LJ let go = Zero). MH was the only ABD that got let go while at Synergy due to outside councils findings about his negative actions while at Synergy.

This is the human you want to support? If you do not like him getting trolled you probably should stay off CafePharma for perpetuity. LJ made a big mistake allowing him to get hired at Salix. It is shameful.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds just like Brad. You know how many times I have heard him start a conversation with "I just love how..." A true narcissist. No conversation can end without him being heard and that his opinion should be the only opinion. My ears bleed when he talks on our conference calls and when I have to listen to him during ride-withs. I wish I had my old manager back.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is ok, but suprised he went back to Salix after he had the big break down there. Nearly got fired, I hear. Weird one for sure.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a sad state of affairs!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even close. Jones picked up a massive payout when Valeant bought Salix. He caught a whiff of what the dopes at Valeant were all about and quit. The people who worked for him loved him. And the KOLs and executives at Salix felt the same way. Jones was a great RD and a good person in general. Why do you think so many followed him to Synergy?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on - Do you really think ANY of the performance in the Cali district has ANYTHING to do with who the manager is there? Also district configurations are different than they were before. It’s no different than the Hero to Zero/ Zero to Hero phenomenon that happens with us. Or the fact that some picked up new accounts that are doing great and some of us are getting killed by our new accounts. We didnt suddenly start sucking the year after winning P Club... or vice versa. Things happen to markets / goals, etc.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember him the opposite at Salix. In fact, he thought he was the smartest guy in room at all times and his ego ended up getting the best of him. I remember him taking a nice long leave of absence. Any guesses why?

People follow the money at startups not the manager. Synergy overpaid reps and rbds & overspent in general.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is a melting pot of morons. Of course they bring in a person like Matt.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Getting testy in hear...all over a washed up has been.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel bad for MW team.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is like a cockroach. Keeps surviving. good thing he had LJ to save his butt. She must be worse than him to give him a job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAtt is a nightmare

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At Matt’s meeting this week, there was nothing new learned, watched him stutter and stammer through the entire meeting, and showed me what everyone else warned me about, he is just wanting to make friends and not develop individuals. Absolutely no value at the meeting, besides meeting my new partners and getting free drinks at bar.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting a new manager that is interested in making friends is not necessarily a bad thing, Be careful what you wish for.
    I would trade you my DM (RC ) for MH in a hearbeat- and that pretty much holds true for our entire district.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both shouldn’t be allowed at any organization where they are managing people.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt makes me very uncomfortable. You can tell he has socialization issues.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's getting better day by day. Getting his confidence back.