MH is Back! Run ladies...

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 28, 2019 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gaining confidence back from what? I would be curious why he needs a confidence booster. He was pretty confident when he put his hands on his employees and sexually harassed multiples at Synergy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch. Say it ain’t so!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're telling me that this guy has actually touched multiple female employees inappropriately and still has a job. I thought I've heard it all.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont know the guy at all , but I dont buy it.
    If in fact it happen - if no one says anything to our current HR - Im not sure you have a right to complain. Make a call, if not for yourself, for the next person who might be in your same spot.
    Its almost like complaining about who gets elected , but you didnt vote.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This occurred while at Synergy. He got tossed at Synergy, then was hired back by LJ after Synergy was no longer. She may not have known the truth. The lawyer hired by Synergy in 2018 and the head of HR at the time do know the truth. He took a package and was shown the door.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter where it happened- If it happened to you, You have a right (and an obligation) to let the current HR dept know, they may have no idea, and if they aren't told - then nothing happened.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In fact, I would go one step further and say it was gross negligence that LJ hired Mh into the organization and the Salix culture to make a “comfortable” hire, a hire that wasn’t thought through and will continue to haunt the company and culture for years to come.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Haunt the company culture?”

Look around. What little culture we have at Salix is miserable. Fear, constant harassment and threats mixed in with greed and arrogance from senior leaders. This company is a public toilet bowl in terms of culture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i cant believe he got hired back. People in his region already calling him a phoney.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be worse, you could work for Ruben. Hahahahaha

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a weird human

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hired that dipshit? What a doofus. It is Hard to even have a conversation with him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have caught him in multiple lies since he has managed me. I guess stories about his poor character are true.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s really a shame.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This doesn't shock me about Matt. I was his peer at Sanofi and he was the most unsure individual I had met in my career, but when he got alcohol in him, watch out! He does not to be in a position where he is ever managing individuals or in control of their livelihood.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left his team because his leadership was minimal at best. He lacked a general knowledge of how to interact with people and was completely non-inspirational. He didn't inhibit me from doing my job, but he was not someone I enjoyed working for at Salix.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t blame you for leaving. Miserable human.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does he still take pictures with his mouth wide open?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that is funny because it is true

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Salix is just a sad place to be - Bad executives: McKenna - He ran fast to a lower level company. You have to ask yourself why someone would do that?, JC, etc.) Bad Managers: Listed in this post, and despicable culture.