MH is Back! Run ladies...

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 28, 2019 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone on Excelsa making plan?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Matt at Salix? Thought he went to San Diego for a job? Who cares really, he was a fat pile of dung who preyed on the perceived weak. Probably got shit canned at Synergy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only reason he is here is because JoSh Coyle is lazy and let Chubby Lindsey make the call on MH. Man, if she gains anymore weight Josh will have less of a complex about his own fatness.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn, surely you get tired of posting this dribble. Know you didn’t get a job and guessing the hobby thing didn’t work out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about? The world must know!

I hear Matt wasn’t as bad as they make him out to be. I mean ever Director should be able to fondle the help. Right!?!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha. Best post since Corona!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

must be something to these posts if you keep coming back to check in ;) go back to stuffing your face and drinking too much and trying to cover your bases.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is OLD boring news. I met the guy at the NSM. I have no idea what you are talking about.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven’t made any calls for weeks! Now I know what it feels like to be a Polaris rep!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Zeev still with Salix?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of us know who he is.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zeev is the puppet master

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Far from boring. This will haunt his career wherever he goes.
    And im sure he wowed you with his personality at the NSM. Probably talked shit about you after you walked off.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No ....really, its boring to everyone but you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn't boring when he got run out of Synergy. Wasn't boring to the lawyers that investigated. And definitely was not boring to the young lady who was told "we can make all this go away" while moving his hand over her leg at a hotel restaurant.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its Boring, OLD, news that has obviously been fabricated - the guy is a harmless as a flea.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is why he was run out of the company? It Makes total sense?!?

He was exposed for being who he was. Hopefully this exposure (because we know he and his cronies read this) will keep others from harms way.

This will follow him forever.