Miami needs to clean house

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, May 17, 2018 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The time has come for Miami to realize they need a new sales management team Vicky Scott and Joe are not the answer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for Miami to sell BRl. Quest or Labcorp are not our answer, they will only fuck us in the end. Opko needs to find another player in the field to partner with and take on Quest and Labcorp. I know a company that is perfect, but Frost is ignoring them! He should be talking to this company over Quest, Labcorp and Sonic to make BRL the dominant player in the industry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! The folks at Chuckie Cheese should take a serious look at BRL!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thought it might be Sports Authority

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sherman Abrams

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a team of industry veterans that will take buy in at 51% and run the company. We have the backing and the expertise. Where are you Frost, we are waiting?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no clue where Frost is but I'll tell you this, he most definitely is not reading CF posts (probably doesn't even know what CF is). If you posting in CF hoping to get his attention is any sign of your ability to run (or market) a billion dollar company I think we'll pass...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”These are very exciting Times to be in the Lab Industry”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, all set. GH is leading the investment and takeover team.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact he has his underlings on this site. I also have my investors talking to his people. Since we almost everyone on here is anonymous, you have no idea who it is you are speaking with. All CEO's of labs have their underlings on here. Wake up idiot!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact i'm unemployed, broke and a total loser.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you! I know for a fact I made over 600K last year and have the financial backing to buy BRL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impressive, although I have to say that with your sense of humor you’d be making much more doing stand-up. Hey, you might even get your own sitcom. Let’s call it “The Buyout”.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's make it a drama. Same name, but premise will be experts buy out failing company, fire all the dead weight like you and make a fortune.

Frost was an idiot to buy the company without looking into payoffs by reps and management, illegal billing by former owners and the complete incompetence of every employee that still works there. You guys are ruining a perfect opportunity to truly take on the big 2. You are all idiots!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CT is almost gone a year how do so many people that he hired for management jobs still have a position with the company clean house with them they do nothing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes clean house! Just randomly call up a sales rep and ask them when was the last time your mgr worked with you?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Comp Plan 2019

Watch 50 million dollars in existing business and 10 reps leave the company in about a week.

Bye bye Bio.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The comp plan should have changed already, Leave already they do not care if one or ten go

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How would they pay the bills? They can't now?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could start with Colleen Ryan