Michel listen up!

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2018 at 4:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talented people are leaving BIIB in record numbers. Doesn’t that tell you something? The culture here is toxic. Please please get rid of Alisha and invest in your people

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just hired her, you think they are going to get rid of her? Biogen just became Big Pharma and the next Amgen. It's only going to get worse not better. Through attrition and probably a nice lay-off over the next 1-2 years it's going to change to just be another Big Pharma company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talented people are leaving the whole company - not just the US business. Michel isn't going to fix anything - he's causing it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unreal environment. Not a healthy place to work. Toxic liars namely Ed O'Cain

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The cancer has spread to all divisions and is especially bad in Cambridge (PO&T). The disease will eventually consume its host.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another RD left today. Michel are you reading these posts? Please remove Alisha ASAP! She is worthless and is horrible for morale and our culture. She does not fit in.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, newsflash. Your culture and morale is long gone. Welcome to your new Biogen. Pfizer and Novartis led losers with $83,000 Coca Cola reps on the horizon to take the TBM jobs. That’s next after she fires all the bloated $150,000 TBM’s out there. It’s coming!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ann Kressin leave yet? That would greatly improve the culture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha she destroyed Novartis now Biogen who is next.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA here. Guess what biatches??? You are mine! I can do with you as I please. I am in charge and you are nothing!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That gave me a chubby.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chubby loser I own you! Your Ass is mine. I can fire you for tomorrow wearing the wrong shirt or just because I don’t like you. This is my world biatch and you only live in it because I allow it! Don’t you ever forget this! You chubby loser!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I know this isnt AA. She has basic reading comprehension skills. He said he GOT a chubby. Not that he WAS chubby.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you realize this is just the same person talking to themself right?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michel would get a chubby if he realized how much time is spent on social media and shopping sites by our group!!! HAHAHA. What better way to sit around and enjoy the day shopping and socializing with my friends on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, and Twitter. When I'm not doing that I find my special place to go hide and go to sleep! This place is a JOKE! Take that Alicia. This applies to all departments because we sit around in the cafeteria and talk about how much wasted time we have on Buyogen! There is ZERO accountability in this place! Thats why our units keep going down. Techs have told me they pad the paperwork and don't worry about the maintenance until its broke. Nobody else cares why should I.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What say you about Paul McKenzie and his leadership team? Any talent there? And what about North Carolina, has cancer spread there too?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know that rule you learmle when growing up.. "if you can't say anything nice......" .

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a protected class

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That Ann Kressin lady is still there....you got to.be kidding me....She’s an idiot.