Michelle vs Melania

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Nov 12, 2016 at 12:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a complete and total fool!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, don't have to. Tell the truth and try to live accordingly.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, buttercup! It doesn't take a crazy person to identify a crazy person like you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How? I can have a opinion just like you. How does it make me fool?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? What's the truth? How do you live accordingly? By thinking your better than other people just because you not a foreigner and have money? Being a racist? Deliberately trying to cause problems in other people lives with your bs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do I have to be crazy just because I don't agree with you when it's comes to Trump? Sunshine

7. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

You wouldn't know the truth, if it bitch-slapped you in the face Mac&Cheese.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all mac&cheese is good. Secondly you wrote the book on not telling the truth, you jerk. Your a liar did you tell them what you did? So, what's the truth? What is it? Let's hear it honest Abe.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ever, you do have some buck ass teeth and have nerve enough to talk about somebody with your dentures falling all out your mouth because you too cheap to buy some polygrip.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you don't have to be crazy buttercup. It's just that sadly you are!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, exactly when did you come up with that conclusion? Sunshine You know what? Nevermind that question, Iam crazy like a fox. Lol

12. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

The truth is, the Stalinist/Fascist left is what's wrong with this country. They represent the scum losers of this country like you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! You're just plain ole crazy! :D

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the time this is all said and done we going to see who's crazy.

Vagitarian likes this.
  15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nazis are Fascist smarts they don't speak for the left. I don't give a damn about the left or right. Iam a Comanche which means enemy to everyone. Especially when you fuck me over for no good reason. Other than your hating ass b.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will see.:)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go have a pow wow Chief Strong Blo

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what I hate you people. You make me sick. You racist lazy hypocritical pigs, you stand for nothing. You all going to hell in a wastebasket. People like you are what ruined my relationship with my friend I had along time ago. Their so called friends and family give them hard time about what fucking color Iam. Yet you all such wonderful Christians. What a joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We already have. It's you!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We already have! You're crazy!