Micro-Managing 101?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we now a pharma company???? Which BU has it the worst?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TBR

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baltimore, by far is the worst BU in the company...we have MK!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WoodDale is the worst! They think we are sitting around doing nothing! Multiple reports stating the same thing over and over. They think we don't have a personal life. They don't pay us nearly enough for all of the b.s. We do not have any true leadership here as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cambridge

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Southern California BU is the worst. Working in West Hills is hell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is there any BU that's doing well besides all the annoying idiots in Florida?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas is bad, too. Micro managing and most new mgmt and reps are from Pharma. We are losing 1-2 reps a week. Nice.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These annoying idiots are most likely the ones carrying your god damn budgets!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss has me make breakfast every morning. If that is not micro managing I do not know what is

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the lazy bastard that posted comment #7 - go fuck yourself. It's lazy worthless welfare types like you who whine that the grass is always greener in the other guy's field. If you think it's so easy, apply for the rare open sales position in Florida. You wouldn't make it past the phone screening. If you think I am full of shit, call me on it. Try to transfer to the only BU that the company counts on year in and year out to produce revenue and strong OM. You are either too fucking stupid to earn your pay or just plain lazy. Do all shareholders a favor and quit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone hit a nerve, maybe take your medication before posting next time okay little girl?

So funny a dumbass EMO Florida girl gets so mad on the internet, you know you lazy fucks can't sell in FL.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck all you fucks in Florida
    Horsham is the worst micro managing BU. Fucking director and managers here suck

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this after he rolls off of your back?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit a nerve? Not even close. I have seen your type shuffle from job to job. You will never amount to anything. Practice asking "do you want fries?"
    Let's suppose you are correct and "all us lazy fucks in Florida" can't sell. What does that say about the rest of you who are ALWAYS behind us. I realize that your limited mental capacity only allows for you to react with insults when faced with an impossible task like doing your job. Do you yell at yourself in the bathroom mirror when you piss your pants because your mother isn't there to pull them down?
    What a sad life, get help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off your high horse. I bet you think that you are the best thing since ice cubes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Living in Florida it would be difficult to beat ice cubes...

Yes, things are better in Florida, because we made them that way. It has taken years to grow our market share. Was it easy, he'll no. We are under the same competitive pressure as the rest of the company. Hospitals buying practices, smaller labs selling with no regard for compliance or business sense. This is a tough market everywhere.

As a shareholder, I want every BU to be profitable. If only one or two BUs are making their budget we all lose.

Don't hate us, learn from us.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just threw up a little in my mouth.
    Lets see, learn how to suck off corporate VPs so we can get lay up numbers like you. Or munch a VPs ass so he will sell out the business to get you a contract.
    No you have that covered. So just go fuck yourself and your high morale standard.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your parents must be so proud of you. What an intelligent comeback. Your eloquence and mastery of English has changed my opinion of myself. I should be ashamed of my behavior. Starting today, I strive to be just like you, my role model. Did you major in public speaking at Webster College?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I forgot to mention how much I would enjoy delivering your Score Card. Your DSM sure is lucky to have you.