Micro-Managing 101?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a failure. That's your own fault.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "Annoying Idiots " in Florida carried your ass last year ! get off the message boards and get the f#$k to work !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would so enjoy meeting you face to face so you could "deliver my score card". Name the time and place ass munch. Yes........you should be concerned.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about a Micro-Manager, how about JP in GA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wood dale has not had any consistant sales leadership for about a decade. The last sales director had to resign after about 1 week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is getting bad in Wood Dale. Sooner or later there will be no one left to lay off or fire. I have had 4 different managers or supervisors in my Org in the past 3 years.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kansas BU is awful and just getting worse.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure not going to get any better with the nasty SD that is there; what a horrible human-being. Not around her too much but what I have seen at Central Region meetings and what I have heard from the DSM team there, she seems to be a terrible, terrible individual with little to no redeeming factors.

"Toto, I would hate to be in Kansas"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your AM there is stunningly beautiful, I love her.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are rather correct about Kansas SD. Lots of micromanagement with a little nepotism sprinkled in! Always sure to find someone to blame for whatever goes wrong.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that a Quest core value, point the finger at someone else when things aren't going well?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure that's a core value of society

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now why were people complaining back then? Think about the state of affairs today, Salesforce, laptops, tablets and so on. If the home base wants to check up on us, well, I guess we are fucked.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bigger question is any of this worth it? Based on the comp plans and QOL I say no way.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Power up the ipads and off to work now

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're already about half an hour late.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be sure to let management know what time you piss today

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is my mentor, She is very helpful and well respected by our team.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are the best

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carry your IPAD when shoveling the snow