Micro-Managing 101?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are driving a 2 wheel drive car you still have to take a TOP day when it snows over 12”

Signed,
    Management

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now why were people complaining back then? Think about the state of affairs today, Salesforce, laptops, tablets and so on. If the home base wants to check up on us, well, I guess we are fucked.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Updating my Ipad today

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

t is a real shame as to how things have gone downhill over last five years or so. It was once a company that valued it's patients and clients. Also while not perfect, it was at one time a good place to work with good leadership.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked at Quest 11 years ago.This good place and good leadership you speak of must’ve been long before that. Quest has been a cesspool of mediocrity and bureaucracy for a long, long time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, my ipad stopped working!!!! o_O

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh they know if it is working!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I pulled the fuse that works with the GPS in my car.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you did, don't you think that just maybe someone would notice if you disconnected the GPS. Do you think that it is funny responding to old posts? We are all laughing at you not with you young man.