Microchip tracker

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2019 at 10:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is hysterical

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure he has much better things then getting on a stupid message board and commenting. Give him a f*cking break. If you’re not happy then leave! Stop with the negativity. Good lord people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOVE it. Totally worth $50.00 if it keeps KM off my ass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess he took your advice

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is gone, even from this board. What a loser. A NSD posting on CP. Kentucky Fried!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait til the new NSD starts riding your ass. Your manager has already told her all about you. Losers like you always attract attention. You'll be miserable again with her soon. You can't help it that you're a loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You place a lot of weight on the RSM’s telling the new NSD about us. Its the other way around. Just wait till we (RSS’s) ride with her and spill our guts out about the incompetent, insensitive, worthless RSM’s some of us have. Many of them are a compliance nightmare. So now who is the loser? Ha Ha Ha Touché!

PS- We are not half as miserable as we were when you were here. You’re despicable.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can read you like a book Kirk.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot the word “JERK”

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And “OFF”

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes indeed

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was so loved here! NOT!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the next national sales meeting they are going to implant a microchip into each of us when we sleep in order to have full control. Don't laugh, i would not put it past them.