Micromanaged

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every single order is looked at and scrutinized by 2 or 3 levels of management! Are you kidding me? Why don't you just call the accounts yourself and ask your stupid questions. Is it that hard of a concept for you to figure out? If I sell a ton of product in March, the accounts are not going to be placing normal orders in April! How hard it that for you to grasp? Morons!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately,if people don't start sticking up for each other it will never get any better here. This is a toxic workplace. Everything is swept under the carpet and nobody questions the quote good ole boy network. That is where the problem lies. Upper management needs to be dealt with and until Allergan management addresses this issue it will never get any better here. If you think I'm wrong go back many years on the board and see who's initials keep coming up in all of the emails on this site. This is not something that has just started. These people have been in senior management for years and they are the problem. If they stay it will never get any better and you might as well just look for another job. Nobody has your back here. If you think you will ever win, you are sadly mistaken. They all support one another and band together. Allergan is sitting back and watching. When you mess up they will come in and crush you. Senior leadership your day is coming. You will not win. That is typically what happens in a merger. The parent company sits back and takes notes. Allergan will prevail and you will crumble. You know who you are. You know that you have done wrong and you will be dealt with. Good prevails. Don't forget it. Big daddy is watching and the end is near. Enjoy it while you can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is an understatement. Anyone that micromanages has to because they do not spend any time in the field and that is their way of knowing what is going on. Lazy managers. Get out of you nighties and get to work in the field. You know who you are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And then there are the ones that have their hands all over everything including making phone calls to my accounts which then in turn makes them question who the account rep is. Now they call her instead of me and then she starts quizzing me on what's going on. That's just one example! I wish she would stay home for once and let us do our job! She thinks if she's not there, nothing will get done right! I hate it here!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BRAVO!!!! Well spoken and how very true it is. Axes are gonna be falling soon, hope the key offenders have their resumes out there because they are gonna need a back up plan!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the ax goes deep into the management ranks! It needs to!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too! My RSM is a loser.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol! My wife is bitching up a storm because her no life manager has been sending emails for 3 straight hours! It's now 9 PM EST! She doesn't know I post here and she never looks at this site so shhhhh!! I won't mention the manager but any who has her knows!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could be a couple of managers that I've heard of. They go to bed emailing and texting and they wake up doing the same! It never ever stops. How anyone could be so into such a meaningless job is unknown to me! My RSM is really good and balanced. Not surprisingly, it isn't a she!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have DG you are lucky. HE is a great manager and has your back. Rare in this biz.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB is an example of the problems we have. Hey stupid tool, it's one day from EOM! Why are you asking questions now? You're a complete moron! Go call one of your "accounts" and fuck that up too! Can you not understand the sales cycle? Buy yesterday for tomorrow and they ain't buying today!! Idiot!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG he's a typical you know what!! Go to bed you moron! Stop micromanaging every fucking little meaningless thing!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB needs to go. So many great reps have left because of him, and his butt kissing. He has burnt bridges in so many offices, especially in Florida where he is from. They ban him from coming in. Lying is not selling. Believe your reps; trust them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB is encouraging his RSM's to "do whatever it takes" including bribing accounts like Sona Med Spa with free products from everybody's car stock valued at thousands of dollars! And I mean many thousands! Multi state account with many locations were given tons of SM products to get rid of Obagi. When you have an unethical person managing RSM's with no moral backbone, you are destined to get in serious trouble. There would be nothing better than to see everyone involved in the Sona Med Spa bribes to be held accountable for their actions. Reps, managers, Regional, and SAM. I'm sure there is an email trail of this sinister activity because people like EB are not smart enough to know how stupid he really is. Good luck surviving this one!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work for this low life, you have NO LIFE!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason why there is so much micro-management is because the leadership team does not know what else to do. There is no real vision, strategy or even knowledge to grow sales. They do not know how to lead so instead they will just create a thousand way to micro manage and put all the blame on the SCs. I have never seen such an inept management team in my career.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB and PG are wicked micromanagers that feed off of one another now! Neither one of them have any interest outside of work, so all they do is think about how they can drive the rest of us crazy. There are at least two really good reps in PG's region that are going to be resigning by mid summer. The pressure put on by a person who micromanages every aspect of business and never takes a break or turns it off is too much to take for more than a couple of years. Anyone who says they like PG is becasue they have never had to deal with her in a negative situation. She will throw you under the bus so fast and without even checking into things before doing so. She's so "busy", she can't even remember what she has said or even what she has done! Thanks for the support PG! You reap what you sew.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB AND PG NEED TO GO! Watch out for the SAM SH and PG at the Summit. He is all about her and is going for it this weekend! Why are we spending tens of thousands of dollars on these Summits and then allowing unprofessional field people attend for the hook ups?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the summit & It was pretty obvious she's one desperate woman! She's always looking around to see who's looking at her and has no problem giving her usually inappropriate opinions about whatever the conversation is about. She also is looking very tired and over worked. Thank God EB wasn't around too.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several reps in her Region have had "customer service" issues with her forgetting things she said she would do or provide. She tells these accounts to call and copy her when they need something and then she just takes over and the result is they just call or email her and know nothing about it! Then, she doesn't follow through because she's trying to be every accounts point of contact and she's looking like a Ditz! She even forgets to submit her forecasts then blames us for not sending to her! A total mess she is!