Micromanaged

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Friday. Where's my RSM? Once again, not in her office and not available to help me. This is not fair SM!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a good thing if you ask me!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think anyone in our Region has had any kind of an event without the queen of micromanaging being there! Zippittydoodah is her new name! Who do I work for?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I worked in the south atlantic region! My RSM would do all the work for me and I get the big bonus check! The only big sales and significant new accounts they get are from the multiple accounts she takes on as her own. Hell, the account contact people only call or email her and she passes on messages to her reps! The accounts will only do trainings, peel events, or dinners if PG is there! What good are the reps? Let them all go! PG can and does do it all!! Great development of your reps! Are you afraid to teach and help them because they will be better than you?? Wish my RSM would do all of my work for me!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB, you are the embodiment of everything I would never want to be. How do you do such a pointless job that contributes nothing back to society in any way. Is that why you take your minions to soup kitchens so you feel some value in your life's work? Damn sad man. Move on to something that matters!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not just PG and EB... It's all SKM managers. They don't know anything else but to be micromanagers and workaholics. They micromanage to hide their weaknesses in their management abilities. MC is obnoxious... And lies to cover her own ass. She doesn't give a crap about her team just herself. She loves to hear herself talk.