Midwest openings

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know of some openings in the midwest?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a friend that lives in southwest Missouri. He is looking to get back into pharma. Where are the openings?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few in Indiana, and more to come......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So none in the Springfield, Joplin missouri area?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joplin? Is that even a covered city for Forest? Yikes, the openings floating around now and soon to be more are in Indiana, Indy area, Specialty rep and a few reps of the "pod" are going to finally be shit canned. S. Indiana and N. Kentucky will have turnover as well. Louisville, Cinci, Indy. All about to be blown to shreds.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know if thats an area they cover. Why all the firings? Maybe it isn't such a good idea for my friend to go to work for Forest. A lot of turnover?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really a lot of turnover if you do your work and do it well. We hire a lot of newbies that just don't cut it. Specialty and hospital divisions are different.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha - funny post - what this idiot means by "just don't cut it" is "just won't drink the koolaid".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run the other way as fast as you can! Big company with small minded people and a small future!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The female reps in milwaukee all have "openings". big enough to drive a car through or flush out a marriage

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who the DM is for Missouri or Kansas?