Midwest RBM

Discussion in 'Chiesi USA' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2013 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your thoughts???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you take it up the ass for beer money. Do you like those thoughts assfuck?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop being lazy and go do your job. There is a reason you are still here a$$ face.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r*****

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did a few reps quit because of the DM?? You've heard it before-people leave their managers not their job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course they did ~ isnt that why JZ hired him?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha. Yeah he's a big time ballbuster. If you have trouble working for SC you can't be actually working more than 2 days a week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Openings

Any openings planned for Louisiana, Mississippi , Alabama????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Id like to know who the jackass is that is in field 5 days a week? Doesn't happen-face it already. People dont tell the truth about that. Ive been doing it for years and been very successful. Pharma sets you up to lie. someday managers will get it -some do. It's the Assholes who don't.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the managers that "get it" are the ones that are managing reps that put up numbers and don't cause any problems. Its sooooooo easy to track that stuff. If you aren't hitting your number AND you work 3 days a week?

You get what you deserve and shouldn't cry about it when someone busts your ass over it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work 5 days a week. Its called work.... not wellfare.

Just reading your post I can assure you that you and your immediate family are the only people that would ever classify your pharmaceutical career as "very successful".

Anyone that cries about having to do THIS job 5 days a week is truly an entitled little prick.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well my fellow Prick-I've been hired many times so I guess your thought of only my family thinking I'm successful is out the window. It's called working Smart not Hard-which is not required in Pharma sales. Stay home a week and see if your numbers drop-I doubt it.
    See Ya Prick!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you can't hold a job? I'm not suprised at all. Do you just hang on until you see the writing on the wall, then look for your next opportunity to not work and collect a paycheck until they figure you out?

At this point I'm 100% positive that anyone that has had the misfortune of working with your entitled little lazy ass would confirm that you work neither hard nor smart.

Again, there's absolutely no chance anyone other than your mommy thinks you are truly successful.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again-Being hired means someone who does the hiring thinks you are successful, otherwise they wouldn't hire me. It means having great rankings and sales numbers that you can prove that you are successful. My mom doesn't hire me, stupid managers, or whatever you are do.
    You must be feeling a little mad that you can't do it or you wouldn't be wasting your time responding. Maybe you just aren't happy with your work/personal life balance???[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha. More than likely they hired you because you were the tallest midget in the circus. I'm sure being the least terrible rep that interviewed that week made mommy sooooooo proud of her little man. Did she take your offer letter and stick it on the fridge with a gold star on it?

You know who can prove they are successful?

People that make a lot more money and have much more responsibility than a little piss-ant such as yourself.

Now go get your shine box.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha. More than likely they hired you because you were the tallest midget in the circus. I'm sure being the least terrible rep that interviewed that week made mommy sooooooo proud of her little man. Did she take your offer letter and stick it on the fridge with a gold star on it?

You know who can prove they are successful?

People that make a lot more money and have much more responsibility than a little piss-ant such as yourself.

Now go get your shine box.[/QUOTE]

Oh my ignorant one-I know I make more money than you and I know I do it in less hours per week than you and it Pisses you off. How does it feel to be hated? Do you think people actually want to work for you? Go back to Primary Care. Everyone is talking about you anyway-Negatively

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my ignorant one-I know I make more money than you and I know I do it in less hours per week than you and it Pisses you off. How does it feel to be hated? Do you think people actually want to work for you? Go back to Primary Care. Everyone is talking about you anyway-Negatively[/QUOTE]

there's a reason I fired you. and it isn't because you were "extremely successful".

it feels great to be hated. I wouldn't want to fit in and be loved where it's ok to be a horrible rep.

now lets update that resume and spend more time looking for a job and less time stalking the people that canned your ass.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there's a reason I fired you. and it isn't because you were "extremely successful".

it feels great to be hated. I wouldn't want to fit in and be loved where it's ok to be a horrible rep.

now lets update that resume and spend more time looking for a job and less time stalking the people that canned your ass.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is I have a job and you never fired me because I never worked there-HA,Ha,Ha,Ha. I do know that everyone else is updating their resumes because they dont want to have a baby sitter, which is what you are.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing is I have a job and you never fired me because I never worked there-HA,Ha,Ha,Ha. I do know that everyone else is updating their resumes because they dont want to have a baby sitter, which is what you are.[/QUOTE]

It's already extremely evident you aren't very bright. So now you're telling me you are finding time to bring your dimly lit bulb to a company board to troll a company and manager you have never worked for.

So it really must be our resident "extremely successful" rep's mommy coming to stand up for her little incompetent offspring.

They were fired for a reason mommy. The sooner you stop telling them they are the best looking, smartest, and most charming human being on the planet and let them face reality the better off they will be in the long run.

Who knows....maybe one day they won't suck if stop letting them hang from your apron strings.