Mike Ball Oncology

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2018 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got fired from Keryx. A really sad excuse for a leader and completely gutless. Never supports his people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been said before but always worth saying again.....Mike NoBalls

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you’re a libertard snowflake!
    ———————————————-

MB is worse than anyone has said! Was being recruited by Sanofi for the launch... Saw a lady come out of the interview crying!

Went in for the interview and this f*#@ing r***** was weirdest, most insecure, obnoxious prick I’ve been around in my 30 year career!

He should get a “You’re Fired!”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Balls... Hhow did this guy ever get into leadership?

Pleeeeaae get rid of their guy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I enjoy the Mike Ball posts since Sanofi doesn’t care how bad he is.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has David Robles started? I hear he was brought in to run your hematology division? No worries about the west RSD, he has his girl already picked out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new sleeve? Barry D. Was already announced in the position.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is the same guy that got his lap top stolen while he was checking in at a hotel in NYC for a Managers meeting! Lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KS who listed six years of exaggerated titles and responsibility on her resume that are bogus. Nice hire.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

D Robles likes to hire women who are tall and thin...they don't have to be too clinical but just dips that smile and fawn over him. Another bad hire by Ken Lepitre...you got Ball less and the ONM investigation still going on...what a hot mess!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All goes back to Ken Lepitre’s bad hires and the reps and managers that kiss his Patriots ass. Enough already.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken only hires the best and Robles is a genius.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already heard feedback on Robles from four different sources across the country in oncology about what a idiot he is, great hire.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the prick 'actor' from BI that came over is another poser...another great hire for our "me too" CD38 that is 4 years behind Darzalex.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does a company hire so many incompetent oncology managers? Lepitre should be held accountable at some point

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Priceless

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess in some ways you must be right. He has to be a genius in order to keep getting hired.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just "departed" Sanofi. Where is he headed now?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the ONMs are still being investigated....sure takes a long time to fire people for obvious wrongdoing and fraud to the company....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken really hires losers...does he do background checks for managers? Wasn't Kim Sandru fired at Eisai? And wasn't Mike Ball too fired in the past for too much drinking? What a team of "professionals" he gets!