Mike Foley

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2017 at 3:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's the story? He is new nsd for neurology. He was in derm.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MF cannot be trusted. Absolutely no leaderships skills. Good luck to the people in Neurology, you are going to need it. Watch your backs!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to that guy from Pittsburgh?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is retiring.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MF has got to be one of the most disliked persons in Pharma. His reputation ranks up there with Used Car Salesmen and washed-up, wanna-be hockey players who never made it to the NHL. He is such a joke!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that is kind of harsh. What could he have done to deserve that much hate?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you like Mike Foley's new goals for Neurology?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares. We are all out here going through the motions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Klaus is in charge. Just like the last guy, Mike does as he is told.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Foley = Micro-management!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Appears MF's purpose is to clean house. Betaseron gets no - read: NO - marketing support and we are expected to increase trainings by 15% all the while reducing the average bonus by thousands. The biggest hype of the year is the bluetooth launch of the electronic injector. Really? We are expected to compete with a tech extension of an injection device? This is supposed to help drive sales? Hiring nurses and MSLs at the expense of programs for patient and physicians that actually generate sales? The outlook for Betaseron and the neurology division is grim.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both him and Klaus are not very good human beings.... Karma will catch up to both of them sooner vs latter

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't count on that. There are plenty of pricks that get away with all kind of shenanigans. Reps and field managers will pay the price for their incompetence.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Foley is a legend in his own mind. Lacks sales experience in a science-driven field like neurology. Better suited to selling Botox or injectable lip fat.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don't know what your talking about. If there is one thing that neurology isn't, it's that it is sure not science driven.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you get yourself in a tizzy, I know that your should have been you're.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legend or not, I have to say that I am impressed with the new bonus plan, his decision to curtail the vitamin D program and getting us syringes to demonstrate ease of reconstitution. He has done more in a few months than the guy before him ever did.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a good man in a bad situation.
    The demise of Neurology is not in any way his doing. It started long ago

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My bet Mr. Foley is monitoring this thread and creating his own reality. True, Neurology's demise is not his ding, but he is doing his best to hasten its demise. Several good people have left in advance of what many believe is a layoff/termination in the near future. He will give a warning letter to those not meeting goal after two months. TWO MONTHS! The rationale for quota Aug-Dec is ridiculous and that may be his excuse for cleaning house. I agree with a previous post: DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!