Mike Gendeau, MD., Ph.D. being investigated by the SEC

Discussion in 'Cypress Bioscience' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEADLINE: Biorad .....8/20/10-----Michael Gendreau, MD, Ph.D. and chief scientific/development officer is under turmoil from his purchase of Cypress Bioscience stock during the recent takeover bid from Ramius Corporation, a division of Cowan equity.

"Mr. Gendreau purchased Cypress Bioscience (CYPB) at a low of 2.14 a share just before the Ramius bid of 4.00 per share of CYPB stock." "This leads to serious concerns of the acquistion of BL-1020 from BioLineRX by Cypress and the fall out from share holders post purshase", noted from an official.

Cypress Bioscience has been trading between 3.80 and 3.84 since the takeover bid.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good... screw him

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good news!!! I hope they find what they are looking for!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

link or GTFO!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anything come of the Mike G. charges? I was one of the first Cypress commercial people hired in 1996. We all knew he was a snake and dishonest, so this news didn't surprise. I just can't find anything else about it. ??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were one of the first commercial people hired at Cypress in 1996? Me too!! Were you a field based sales person? There werent that many of us......I was based in TX.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field based. Lived in north. It was during the prosorba days. What a bunch of losers. And LIARS!!!