Mike, our west coast leader

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had the chance to speak with him the other day and he is such a great leader. He really is a straight shooter, smart and invested in his employees. What is your experience with him?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be fired soon!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Such a great leader", are you a teenager?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Fritz lacks few key traits that make a "great leader"
    Being a "straight shooter", dreaming up ideas (not to be confused with vision) and toughness are kind of low on the “adequate leader” list
    It’s good to be technical and analytical – but without Emotional Intelligence like self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy you aren’t even a potential leader

How did he pass our background check? I was under the impression that speeding tickets were bad

Criminal record should be a huge red flag ….Greenville SC courts

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell are you talking about?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

discussion topic is in the first post of this thread. Quite easy to follow or not

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm gay! And mike is on our team! He has the personality of a cop. He had a been bouncing around corporate jobs. He is the one who slached the comp plan, no sure what his plan is but those Clemson boys like tomstay in the closet

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so he had some trounle with the law and some shady backrounnd, that's no reason he should get 300k and a package to intimate this group , well money spent

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look under Greenville, SC Clerk of Court, there is a Michale Fritz with 0622-DISORDERLY, PUBLIC DISORDERLY CONDUCT - is this him???

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah that be me - Michael Patrick Fritz
    I prefer Mike not Michael

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The management team here is a joke. I'm also a joke because I took a job working for this company. I have no respect for my boss, every single day I lose more respect for myself. Is there anyone here that likes their manager?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is nice. I think my manager is just doing his/her best to keep our team positive and motivated while dealing with the assholes above. I'm sure our managers deal with a lot of shit that we never hear about from the RD's.

There are a lot of good people here all trying to get out and move on to better jobs .... We all have bills to pay in the meantime.

I learned a lot after taking this job and getting screwed and lied to.

Not just ask but have details of compensation put into the offer letter (obviously in a more professional manner than below). I've discovered while interviewing that no hiring manager has a problem doing so. Not one hiring manager or recruiter that I've spoken with has ever heard of company screwing it reps this bad.

1. Do you give out yearly goals (like normal Pharma companies) or do you wait until a month into each quarter to decide the goals so the sales force is purposely set up to fail; AKA fucked out of a bonus.
    2. Can I see NP and PA data? Vertical clearly doesn't buy NP/PA data bc they don't want to spend the money on it AND they make more profit by not giving us the credit for those hard earned NP/PA scripts.
    3. Do I get paid in universe - only paying reps on "targets" is just anther way for vertical to screw those who are PNV's
    4. Benefits. Can you believe this company doesn't provide maternity leave for its expecting moms? What a joke that a PNV company who makes money on women wanting to have a family, doesn't take care of their own pregnant moms. This company doesn't offer LTD until you are employed for over a year, meanwhile we drive everyday on dangerous highways which puts us at risk.

Everything vertical does to make an extra buck through screwing its sales force will cost them in the end. There has been a lot of turn over already.

Majority of the sales force is unhappy and looking for another job. Dumbo and Tom have job security with all the new hires coming their way. Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Putting in stipulations like getting paid on universe is like asking the car dealership to guarantee that the tires of your brand new vehicle will not explode as you drive off the lot.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's like asking for a fork and knife when you go to The Capital Grille!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are good and bad DM's. But that is another thread
    Overall
    Worst job ever. When I think about all the jobs I've had since I was 15 years old, Vertical is by far the worst.
    If you are REALLY desperate for a job...fine...I understand you have to pay your bills. But if you have other opportunities, don't work for Vertical.
    upper Management pretends to care what goes on territory level. They are too busy working on ways to intimidate and ignore the obstacles...
    Dumbo and friends - just put the $ in your pocket. nobody notices. we are stupid

EEOC and Labor Department care if they get enough complains
    Glad people are speaking up on here

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for you to leave, such unhappiness is not healthy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you in leadership ?
    Listening to the overall feedback then adapting and changing to create a better environment for us to thrive in -would be a better approach

Do you think that physicians who write because of us are going to enjoy meeting yet another Vertical rep? As we continue to fight out there to meet your unreasonable sales goals friendships are forged... dr's are going to get sick of seeing us being told to leave or quitting
    leadership 101 tip: High turnover - not good! costs more and decreases productivity...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, these docs are tired of this shit. I still get asked about my counterpart who left after being intimated. The offices still ask for updates on how this person is doing. I've built some great relationships with theses offices as well.

My new counterpart sucks and I know for a fact this person is NOT WORKING! Not that it matters because the offices have no interest in getting to know this person - they told me this. They have built walls because of the turn over.

I hear this place was a good little company to work for before Osmotica /Gold launch.

I'm like everyone else, not happy and looking for a new position.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intimidated

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah Intimidated
    Welcome to our Cafe löl