Mike, our west coast leader

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep them coming......
    OB Complete Gold false label claims.
    Serious Adverse Event Reporting
    Violations.
    Serious OPDP Violations.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He only has 2 or 3 people left/ Weak DM. I left and never looked back.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here years and can see that some DMs were reps and still are reps. Ya need to get the right people on the bus and get the wrong ones off!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been here a few years and Mike Fritz has never been in the field with me, or anyone in my district. He has not met any of our doctors. What does he do? Has anyone had him do a ride along?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only wacked d mike is Shitfranski. Dear god - the lack of meaning or direction. Stop TALKING!!!!! So much BS. Let us sell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shaf is a class a moron. Knew him from way back. Hot air and smoke!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is the worst, knows how to sell himself with words that have no true meaning. Amazing that these individuals contains to get leadership positions, disappointing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

continue to earn leadership positions.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let me see what we can truly factually confirm about this dude. I truly I am not fond of an imbecile as a leader

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also do we need a confirmation? That’s the question

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shaf? Dig into his past. It is hot air …………...people I worked with in the past you him. I just can't fathom how he is here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike road with me this year and was very helpful. He means well and seems like he wants us to succeed. He also rode with someone else from my team last year. Anything he promised to get for me was delivered. This company does have flaws but Mike is a great guy!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! know him awhile and he always was very supportive. Helped me understand the market. He really cares about his people. Go Fritz! Thanks for the support honestly!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People change - you know. It takes only couple of humbling life experiences. Then, things slowly take a turn for the better. They seem to "get it" in a way. They no longer take shit for granted. They don't fell the need to bully and fight others.... The credit always goes to the person making that change.

Mike Fritz! Wish you the best of luck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant "They no longer feel..."
    I would like to analyze my own judgment a little further, as I don't wish to be a POS.
    Judge for yourself. Or is it judge yourself?!
    My first paragraph is a general assumption about people. Please don't drop some nonsense meme saying assumptions can't be made. They are made daily in accounting,business etc. In business, these assumptions are called forecasting. Forecasting is statement that is presumed to be true without concrete evidence to support it. It helps businesses plan for the future and uncertainty.

You are allowed to disagree with me. Do it only if you have a first hand experience with the subject of this discussion and only if your experience is backed up with specific examples.

It is always good to give people the benefit of the doubt. So for now, I accept the poster saying "he has know these folks for years" and they are good folks NOW. How many years? It would be nice if those folks treated all others at the company equally. When everyone who works above, bellow or beside them is treated the same - innovation can be explored. Until then....
    I wish everyone the best of luck including the person who came to this board to yawn!