Mike S may be worst manager

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked in pharma for many years, not sure I've worked for a worse manager, constantly demeans, verbally abuses his subordinates. Complained to HR and they stated they would review, they decided it would be easier to fire me than address the problem (even though several other employees have complained about the same problem)!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell bullshit on this post. You would have identified yourself. If it was true you may someday need HR or this manager for a reference. It's a small world buddy and you made yourself an enemy posting here. If the word gets out you're a complainer good luck getting another job. Oh if it was easier to fire you....what did you do to deserve it? Again I smell bullshit on this post.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dickeater, I already left and I'll will stomp on your ugly face sissy boy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are several Mike S's in management roles at AZ so please clarify. Are you referring to diabetes unit Mike Schappert or Mike Shaffer?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.....crickets... haha.

And just for the record, HR does not protect the employee; HR protects the company. So you made a mistake in going to HR..... They truly care less about you and are directed to "protect" the company, and anybody that is an extension of it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR will protect you and maintain confidentiality. Trust them they are on employees side.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR will protect you unless you are minority female and your manager is a straight white male. There are multiple examples of reverse discrimination in this company. Remember the Duke Lacrosse case? Same culture in HR. Guilty until proven guilty.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fuckin asshole! Just like Dustin Bliven ... Manager in Iowa that deserves the dungeon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI.. Dustin Bliven in Iowa us the worst manager in history at AZ!! Hands down!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have known both Mike Schappert and Mike Shaffer ( both managers with diabetes division) for many yrs and cannot imagine either of them
    being described in this way, as they are both very good guys (formerly BMS, of course). Which sales division are you referring to?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There you go again fat ass. I guess you just can't help yourself. I thought you would have learned your lesson after being outed as the failed, humiliated, fired, loser that you are. Although you think it was only me posting about you, you are wrong. There are at least two and probably more. And I know we are correct because you had the previous thread that you started on DB removed. People who throw stones.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEEEEEEASE NO DB POSTS ON THIS THREAD. WE ARE ALL SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HIM BUT IF YOU MUST, PLEASE POST ON THAT THREAD. THX.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She had it deleted and then hijacked this thread again. Why would someone be so stupid as to delete a thread about her and then open herself up to more ridicule on another? I don't get it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI... I know of several people posting on DB's thread. Not one "fat ass woman" as you think! Also I am sure CP deleted DB's thread.... Because of your mouth!.. Or DB had it deleted!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oooooh!.. You'd rather slam Mike S as a bad manager... How considerate of you! MORON!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please let us know which division and Mike's last name. Thanks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope fat ass. First you edited it to remove comments about you and then you had the entire thread removed.
    Those of us who worked for DB at the time know your story well even if DB covered for you when you left.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is NOT the subject here- those who insist on continuing that tired back n forth about DB need to start a new thread. So let's get back to the original conversation here...what is Mike's last name and which sales division?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Bigger FAT ASS... Give yourself a break.... Stop freaking out over NOTHING!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's Mike Strayhan in New York!... Nice ass!