Mike S may be worst manager

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT ARE YOU TALkING ABOUT?... Start your own thread if you wish to spew weird shit about a fat ass. They are everywhere! Like in your bed every nite! Donky Donk!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There you go again with your string of posts to your own posts. Your use of !!! and ... is another example of your self destructive compulsive behavior. Most people who post constant rantings at 3 a.m also have a drinking problem. It either case, you need to seek professional help or at minimum anger management classes. Those of us lucky enough to still have a job at AZ really don't care that you feel you were wrongly fired by DB. We are doing just fine and so is he.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha.. Bahabaha! Give it up! You're lucky?.. Not so!.. You'll see real soon!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE GET OFF OF THIS POST! You are the one that needs help! Very obvious!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like you give a shit Bliven!.. Trying to switch the deserved evil rath onto someone else??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong... Only one post after 3am.... Saving lives in the ER... Guess we take breaks in the middle of the night... While you're having nightmares of being fired next week! Good luck buttercup!... Loser job... Loser guy.. Small penis!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG they let someone like you work in E.R. ? Now that is scary.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saving lives! What do you do? That's scary.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oops 8:07 am post!... Shouldn't you be working the Panera business meeting... Eating yur cinnamon roll? Big hi you gave.... Such a joke

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasn't the one that got fired for not working and faking calls to cover. And you weren't very good at that either, obviously. This job isn't that hard but you couldn't handle it. You were a pain in the ass and nobody wants to work with a pain in the ass.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's take this post back to its' original topic regarding Manager Mike S. had similar situation in my district. You should strongly encourage other reps who have experienced this behavior to contact HR. If 2-3 reps report same thing, HR will move into exploration mode and interview each member of your district individually... and the truth will come out and action will be taken.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you fake everything you do at AZ!... Job is so easy... Why do you have to fake everything?... You can't handle it because you're a teeny tiny dickless man! I'm rich and you're POOR! You are so mad because you're Living in you're single wide trailer! I'm set up big time on AZ cash!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear you!... There are plenty of horrible scenarios just like you explained ... Dustin Bliven in Iowa is a good example!... Several complaints about the dork... Totally disrespects women... And his sorry ass corn ears are still in view! FYI... Leave the STUPID manager you're dealing with and move on to bigger and more respectful job!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey fat ass, deleting posts that identify you while continuing to post negative stuff about DB just won't work.
    We remember you and your chronic complaining. You were the biggest complainer who had no right to complain because our meetings was the only time you spent 8 hours working. You had your previous manager fooled but when DB exposed you then you tried to make it all about him. You were the one who was wrong and DB was simply doing his job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a sweet ass and DB just ran out another one with many good years at AZ.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long did it take for HR to take action? How did you convince your colleagues to speak up... mine are fearful of DBM finding out who ratted them out and possible revenge.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if your manager is a white heterosexual male and you are a female or minority. Then they will do everything in their power including creating evidence against your manager to take him down.
    If it is the reverse, forget about it. AZ is full of numerous example of reverse discrimination going back to the merger. All you have to do is look at the lineup of people who work in HR. How many straight white males work there? I wonder why?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Dustin Blivens management style as I recall. He calls all female reps "fat ass". Real professional. He ran many of them out in many ways because they were smarter than he was.... (Not very hard to be)...And most didn't take it! Give it a break and stop repeating yourself on every post about Bliven. We all know he's made BIG mistakes! Stop always talking about some "fat ass" that bitched all time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?... Obviously the guy can't work with people. I'm sure another scenario where he is intimidated by the rep because they are smarter, sharper and have social skills. I'm sure the rep found a better gig.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you are smarter than DB that is why he is still working as a manager in a promoted position and you are a fired wanna be loser. If I recall you had difficulty even making a decent sales presentations during role plays. It is very easy to cheat, fake calls, and work short days at AZ, but because you were so much smarter than the rest of us, you got caught and was fired. Yeah, you are real genius.