Mike S may be worst manager

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent post here... Exactly who he is.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha... Promoted by Jerry Stovall... What a joke!.. His numbers were skewed by Geise.. We all knew Bliven couldn't sell. Couldn't give a decent sales presentation ever. Offices hated him... As got kicked out of my clinics as a "manager". For faking calls... Everyone does the all day lie. ... Sure worked short days, cause you'd be a dumb ass if you couldn't make your numbers working half days. I was always top performer in my district. Only stupid shits hang out all day at Panera like you do... Thinking you're working. Buck up butter cup!.. I'm rich now and you're POOR!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The joke was on you fat ass. If you are so rich and so successful then why are you on CP constantly hating on DB? You don't even work here any longer. Correction, you never really worked which is why DB fired you.
    Of course you put up a stink with HR making false accusations but it didn't work out so well. You may have gotten a mutual separation but the bottom line is that you lost the best paying job you ever had. And we were so glad to be rid of you. Hell we could have taken up a collection to pay the bill to be rid of you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB did it again. Another one bites the dust. At least 8 or 9 that come to mind have either been pushed out or left because of him in his short tenure as manager. Probably more.. can't remember them all. But, he's a good guy otherwise. Just doesn't like fat asses on guys or girls I guess.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many have left for various reasons but you were one that he forced out for cause. The prisons are full of criminals but it doesn't change the fact that they all are guilty and deserve to be there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The joke is on you little dick! I'm rich and you're still sitting at Panera pretending to be a big man! Making no money!... But has no balls. Why not get a REAL job like I did! Only losers think pharma is big money.... What a joke! By the way, you will be gone very soon. Because you hate women ... That's why you are single!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've got it right! He just fired a new mother... Because she had a big ass I'm sure! He should look in the mirror... He has a BIG fat ass

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct... Except he will be gone because AZ is going to be laying off the real under performers that hang on CP and do not do their job.... And have the cheese croissant ass from Panera

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Fat Ass, why do you wait 5-10 minutes before posting to your own posts? Again your overuse of CAPS, ... and !!! give you away. We knew you were a nut job when you worked here and now you are proving that you were sicker than we thought. Seek help, get a service dog, hug your cat, eat some comfort food, have a nice glass of wine or just take your meds.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what he does every day! That's why he has a big cheese ass!..and thinks the only job is AZ!..Pharma is a dying field.. The loser will be at Walmart... Greeting All the old ladies with " hi fuck ass"... Because he has no soul ..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seek help for your under performing tiny Dick!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHA... OVER USE OF CAPS! U CRACK ME UP

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can not make sense... What does. "....and!" Mean? And what?
    U r trying to say don't use CAPS... But you can not make a sentence clear yet.... Look in the mirror dumb fuck!... Total fucking loooooser!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that from a Dr in wdm... He can not believe that Bliven has a job still. He will never use AZ products he says... If they employ skank like him!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you just make one post that includes all of your crazy rants? Nice term skank. I heard that term applied to you at numerous meetings. Did you finally face the fact that you are no longer a size 10 and get some pants that fit?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's
    Get back to original
    Thread. What has Mike S been doing lately that makes him worst manager?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another ignorant and petty comment from the fired loser who haunted our District for far too long. Thank you Dustin for freeing us of her chronic complaining. She had her previous manager fooled but at least you stood up and did the right thing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also used to work for Schappert, thank god I don't anymore

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another no clue comment from Bliven. Never been fired from any job. Bliven was my 13th manager. Left because of his poor management and harassment.