Mike S may be worst manager

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think OP was about another Mike S- not Schappert.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No!!! You left because DB caught you not working and falsifying calls. You tried the SOP of accusing him of harassment to delay your termination. AZ offered you a mutual separation to be rid of you. DB covered for you by saying you left for other opportunities. Standard AZ language for they fired your worthless ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I know who you are referring to but can't believe we are still talking about this ancient history. You summed it up in a few short sentences but I didn't know this much detail. You are either DB or someone higher up the food chain.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope... The harassment was before Bliven showed up... So you don't know what you're talking about. No mutual separation! Bliven did not cover my ass... But I did leave on my own due to poor management and a poor company!... I'm rich and you're Poor!... You're the loser if you still work for AZ..... We ALL know you will not last at AZ!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The details are wrong dumb ass... So fuck off

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha... Summed it up? Do you know how many people Bliven had run outta AZ?... They all cheat on calls because Bluven tells them to make their numbers how ever.... Not me... Great numbers legitimately!.. 20 year rep. AZ had nothing on me! Couldn't stand FAKE management !!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UMM Bullshit!!! And stop posting multiple times to your own posts. You are not fooling anyone because those of us that are still working in Iowa know exactly who you are. Fired loser and dumber than a stump.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just noticed this post, even though I left the company last year. I also worked for Mike Schappert. Found him very difficult to work for, yes, I know he's been a DM for over thirty five years, however, somewhere along the way he never learned how to manage people. Sadly, DM's can go many years before there is any type of review or evaluation, if it is ever done? It seems that once a DM gets to his/her position, it's pretty much job for life, if you discount layoffs that is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who this is referring to. A bit of a correction; she was not fired, she was forced out after becoming a total pain in the ass to everyone around her.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! Who's the dumb shit?.. If you're still trying to work for a loser company ... Making no money. You wish you had a stump to brag about.... It's really small.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wish more than anything that you hadn't messed up and lost your job here. You will never have it that good or easy again and you know it.