Mike Zarelli Pleads Guilty

Discussion in 'Thermo Fisher Scientific' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2015 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess who is next

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody else is getting busted! Relax people

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know? Mike wasn't arrested right away. The arrested doctors are all talking--expect more to be indicted.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The true criminals were overpaid blood money by MC. You fools paid beyond too much and now you want to punish victims. Move forward, stop blaming and lead already!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that a drunken rant?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about all those managers who brought in BioD into new states!?! Texas for sure. People were shipping blood back!!! How about the account manager for BioD. Let's hope everyone gets arrested! How about Shannon M...was she involved or Steve? All dirty! They were investigated by Thermo along with nyc reps and MZ

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about MM? That guy was as creepy as they come. Always willing to fire someone in a heartbeat for being bad at their job. My guess is he thought their job was to bribe people to order what is a fairly unnecessary test in patients with the exception of children.

He skulked around meetings constantly with a look on his face as if he had something to hide and if you got too close he would cut you. And then Zarelli would come in and fit you with a nice new pair of cement boots to wear to a party with the fishes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the rep in the city. She always had problems with business going to other labs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several years ago when I worked for Phadia, physician friends warned me about the reputation the company had. As far as the SMELT guys, any credible physician who met them found a need to, in a manner of speaking, wash their hands. I left in 2010 and it was the best move i ever made. It was not a normal culture, much less an ethical one. Horrible.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The peripheral damage is not good.

But the story is made for ... Were 's Brian Williams?

Good read.

People can be bat shit crazy. Next.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before 2010? No way because DK would never do anything unethical.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and do not forget TN about whom it has been written:

Those types of "leaders" are lying, deceiving manipulators who are trying to control your emotions, and how you feel about yourself, so they can feel better about themselves.

And make more money.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey what ever happened to CP, who worked in NYC?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good riddance. when are they going to get steve budwitz for carrying on these shenanigans?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe those doctors threw away their medical license, paid huge fines and are now in prison for $1500-$3000 a month. So sad

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did this piece of shit zarrelli get sentenced to? i can't find anything online after his sentencing date.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to MM? Remember him from the meetings very creepy!