Mike

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Maine man, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Maine man

Maine man Guest

he deletes threads. Cease and desist letters. A true man would face his demons. Mike over promises and under delivers. Never takes accountability. Blames tm’s and rms. Do not trust this man.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some days it is a real struggle to make sense of life in a fallen world. I keep reminding myself that this isn’t what God wanted for us. This is what we made out of God’s perfect creation. I long for a new heaven and new earth where there will be no more hurt.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always the farmer never the land is his mantra. If that is true why hadn’t business changed since he took over New England. It must be his farming

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Schools closed. Snow n ice all over New England this week. Mike doesn’t send a senile message telling people to be safe. Why is that? He doesn’t care. That is why. Instead he calls my RM asking why some territories have 0. Even my nit whit rm knows his boss is a douche. He has no one now that Heather is gone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is Aldo still in managing up state NY?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes he is

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had nothing but positive interactions with Mike. Guy is a real stud and knows what he’s doing. Some underperforming reps may not like him but most reps respect him.

8. Maine man

Maine man Guest

How does it feel to compliment yourself Mike? No one has ever used the word stud or respect for that matter to describe you. Pray for the truth

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Mike is amazing in many ways and no this is not him, this is someone who thinks you are an idiot for this constant bashing for nonsense reasons. This whole Zoll cafepharma site should just be removed, there hasn’t been anything useful on here in years. It is just constant bashing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we all like Mike. These posts are from that rep in Maine, Jonathan Bubar fired 3 years ago and has posted ever since. Mentally unstable looking at his second comment. Get psychiatric help.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bubar is a stand up guy. Strong rep and leader who had his hands tied by challenges in New England and Mike D bullied him at meetings, conference calls and in the field and one day terminated him with a big grin on his face. There are many similarities between mike and heather which is why they connected. Both are leaders that shouldn’t be leaders. Both have managers having to pick up the work

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guy is hung like a horse

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True but irrelevant

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aldo, any tanning tips during the winter months? Your feedback is much appreciated!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a double douche thing to say. HP and Mike are not service oriented and should not be leaders. they are used to telling people how to do things that even they have never accomplished. HP has serious daddy issues and must have been told that her work was never good enough. I hear that she is the same way at home with her cuckold and kids. Mike is just a sniffer and thinks he's in the in crowd. they are all such losers sitting in a giant bucket of zoll turds. enjoy your next nsm zolldiers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seek psychiatric help Bubar

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not Bubar but I have heard rumors that some women may have slept with him and he has a huge hog

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike is a terrible leader. Working for him was a nightmare. He hides behind spreadsheets and will not stand by his people unless it serves in his favor. I am speaking the truth.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is useless and as dumb as a sack of rocks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look at IQ levels, the definition that best matches him is a simple storage and retrieval system. The IQ of 10 matches that definition. Point magnificently proven by science.