Mike

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Maine man, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time is an interpretation of a 24 hour period and what you do Diggguliooo Ask your prized RM T that you promoted from TM about his pvc’s and anxiety attacks and how New England isn’t your only problem as the philly area is about to blow up too when your management team blows up Why do they call looking for recruiters jobs why is your team concerned about health issues surrounding stress Ask him how your conference call password got on Glassdoor Ask him The boats in Noah’s ark about to leave

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete psycho

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bubars life must really suck

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been a part of "me first" corporate cultures and part of "we first" corporate cultures and the "we first" cultures are always the best to work in, always the most rewarding and always the most enjoyable. Get out now! Digggggulio is not a good culture.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bubar’s writing is exquisite. Stop stealing his work from linked in, Twitter, Facebook, my life and the Bible. Best director level leader around. Militaristic man has only fired

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts are unreal.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw Mike at the airport

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really wanted to see him and say hi and ask him how his douche world but I had to get to a meeting maybe on the way home

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thinking about Mike at 4am?? This guy is so obsessed. Get a life wack job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad it was an airport otherwise you could have said hello with a brick to his fuckin teeth

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that isn’t very preacher like weirdo

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buber is FUBAR

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fubar -
    out of working order; seriously, perhaps irreparably, damaged.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I’m not sure what he laced them with but I’ve been tripping all day.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My militaristic ex-manager called me to see if I was posting on here and to “cut it out”. Ha ha ha ha ha can’t tell me what to do anymore. Tell Douche Mike to stay the hell out of New England and erase my number from your phone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Larry is a douche too-no shortage of them here. The RM’s will start falling as well. That’s how NE works under dumbass Digulio

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bubar is FUBAR
    Fucked Up Beyond All Repair

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is funny. Please stop posting about Mike. It’s unproductive and really unkind. Be kind and grateful. The world is a better place that way.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s hung though