1. 3 potential blockbusters under FDA review — AbbVie gets the most out of its workers — Roche/Exelixis’ Cotellic fizzles in melanoma study — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dealing with a potential legal issue at work?Ask an Employment Attorney -- a chance to discuss employment-related legal issues with a practicing attorney with over 20 years in employment law experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Mileage Program

Discussion in 'BioDelivery Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else getting brutally raped by the reimbursement program? I already have to front $1,300 a month for lunch and learns. Now I have to pay an additional $800 a month in gas before seeing the money back in my bank account. Since we are no longer being compensated bi weekly for gas, my bank account is suffering. Especially this month with taxes due. I've spoken to other reps who are in the same boat and we all need to find side gigs.

Would be a game changer to have gas card and company cars.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The car program is terrible. I agree they need to provide gas cards along with the allowance and reimbursement for miles to cover the depreciation, insurance and maintenance
    Obviously, nothing is going to change here for the better, they already screw us over with the bonus plan, and now the car program. I can't wait to leave this place.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company card too. Everyone is looking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve said it before and I’ll share it again... my side gig is a travel companion. Don’t judge.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Floating $1,000-2,000/month in car and lunch expenses.