Mileage

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2019 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gps coming soon

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Illegal. And the mileage is for the IRS dumbass

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. “Mileage is for the IRS.” That’s why you cc to your manager. For IRS. Keep drinking that koolaid. It’s over here. It’s just over.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GPS illegal? They purchase the cars for us to use for work. Yea, we can use it for personal use but you know if it was my company, I would want to know where the folks are during the workweek, especially if no vacation time (or the like) was recorded. Rep leaves house at 10 and consistently gets home at 2, sorry....bye-bye.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are getting your job done and have good numbers why does it matter when you leave your house. This is sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In theory what you say is correct but remember this place is a metrics driven micro managed sh1t hole.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been with this company over 7 years. I would like to think this is driven by the IRS. If I am being tracked like a dog, I’m out of here !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is all about trackers. They track it all and now this is the pinnacle of their beat down culture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IRS audited us earlier this year. I was fortunate enough to be one of the people audited. Nobody wants this but unavoidable.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait until they put a WEB intranet tracking device on the cars! They are cheap and show real time location over the internet. UPS has had it for years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are trying to spin this but it’s 100% designed to track reps. The company is horribly run by total big pharma managers. Never seen such insecure and beat down bunch of drones before.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fool. Not. Illegal. We don’t own car. Owner of. Ca can put it in. It’s up to us whether we wish to drive it or work here.

Dam democratic. Idiot speak out their tail about something they no nothing about

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess I will just park my car at a difference nearby office everyday - problem solved

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that would be when I leave

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have a friend that owns a large landscaping business and each vehicle he owns has a real time web based GPS tracking device. He can track them with a phone app!! They track us and we are all screwed! I work barely 3 hours a day!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is your real sentiment you might be a dirtbag. We all have days that don’t require a full 8 but you’re mistaken if you think you are in the majority by working 3 hrs a day. Sounds like you are just unskilled at speciality sales. Sayonara dirtbag...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it when management tries to troll the troll - and somehow make it look like its some overzealous rep. It's hilarious!

Why stop there, why not sensor our phones - so when we are talking with our colleagues (partially paid for through company reimbursement) they could listen in to our conversations. Wait, we'd all be fired - and, I'm pretty sure Amazon and Google already do that anyway.

The erosion of trust is the saddest of losses.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry she’s a manager. They don’t work and are more worried about mileage.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do already. Siri is always listening and they pay people to actively listen. They also record EVERYTHING

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haaaaaaaa