Millicent Pharma/Eversana

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, thanks for giving me 7 months, Millicent. Thanks for recruiting me to leave my previous role to come on board only to lay me off within 7 months due to Covid. Yes, these are unusual times. But laying off 1/3 of the sales force within 7 months of launch is a bad sign. And that bad sign is on you, A and A.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Millicent pharma was a shell of a company, created and run by crooks who have no idea how to run a company. they wont be around much longer.
    eversana is also a mess.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t blame Eversana here at all. This is completely the classic WC way of doing business. I get it that lay offs happen. But this is a start up and that means that in less that 1 year in, A & A we’re looking at layoffs. Probably around December. That is not a good sign because that is before Covid even hit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1/3? More like 1/2

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Covid is a good excuse. These cuts were coming, regardless.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly my point above. They started planning for these cuts last year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just found this thread on CP. love it! My friends who got laid off say that I am lucky to still be here. But I think they are the lucky ones. I am honestly embarrassed to still be with this company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel the same way. Finally this nightmare is over for them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least those left are getting a paycheck and health insurance during all of this. This timing is just terrible.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was one of the people let go. Let me tell you that I am not one of the lucky ones. Not sure how I am going to pay the bills and keep my family afloat. Especially during this pandemic. I am the most bitter that AM & A would do this now, give us little severance to live on (unemployment is very slow and behind) and the odds of me finding a new job now in any industry are slim to none.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place sucks but I’m getting big bucks to stay home. Maybe I’ll quit and retire after they open state back up end of summer. In the mean time thus gig is sweet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice. You should stay. You sound like you belong there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are about to make a big bonus this P1, I am sure they will find a way to screw you for P2. I know for a fact that you are not making big bucks here on your base salary alone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s keep it real. This is a joke here. The BS given my AM on a natl call saying “in it for the long haul” is crap. I am getting a pay check as a telesales rep (a new low) and waiting for the golf courses to schedule me a tee time

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no long haul for Millicent, especially when their only product is in the HRT market and has no market share. Long Haul to them is until the last dollar runs out, which is sooner than later.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad to have dodged this bullet. I was recruited for a position and turned down due a creepy feeling I had with the female sales director. Curious, did she stack rank you and embarrass the bottom performers?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mind your business bitch

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they lay off half the sales team and then buy a new product? Not a good look...
    Intrarosa is a tough product so it will be interesting to see how they plan to swing this with a few reps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the DMs that were let go from Millicent?