Millicent Pharma/Eversana

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Looking back, I now realize this Is what AM meant by long haul...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you have incorrect information

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One DM was let go

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laid off, along with half the sales force. And there were only 30 territories to begin with! Instead of a start up...it’s a start down.

5. David M

David M new user

Wow, thanks for giving me 7 months, Millicent. Thanks for recruiting me to leave my previous role to come on board only to lay me off within 7 months due to Covid. Yes, these are unusual times. But laying off 1/3 of the sales force within 7 months of launch is a bad sign. And that bad sign is on you, A and A.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Millicent was one big failure, AM and A! I hope you feel the brunt of your failure.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The woman sales director/vp laid off almost everyone February 2021. Milllicent only had two products and after training the virtual reps on the second product, she decided that the second product could only be sold in person. Shortly after that, all of the field reps were laid off with the exception of, I think, three. Have no idea how they are selling their two drugs. Did hear that the telereps had to do a power point presentation on why they deserved a bonus. Eversana is also a joke. Had a high schooler for a sales manager.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first lay off was right after Covid started, April 2020