Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the deal with this center?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a dump, they have been trying get people to come there to work ever since I started with Talecris back in 2006. They offered it to me when I initially started but I passed after I asked around about it. The management that is been there has been poor at best. Enjoy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been to Milwaukee (although a while back) and it was not a dump. I found it to be nice, comfortable and appealing. Very nice center. If I remember right, it is in a horrible area. I thought all of the management was turned over a while back and they gained a new CM. Although I am not sure about that. The management I knew are all gone from the old IBR days. Seems as if the center is stable....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The center is not a dump. I have been there, and it is far from a dump. Actually it is a nice center with a good floor plan. I think it was built for ABS, but I am not sure about that. They have a new management staff there now as of this year. I think it was turned over in January 2010. The old AM has it now. Don't know much about him/her.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the hell are people posting about this center? Whats going on?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they are going to close this center at one point. Although I am not sure why, seems like a well run center.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lenny and Squiggy are the CM and AM and Laverne and Shirley are the Q's. Need I say more?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sit-com crew is gone from that center. The AM received the center sometime early last year. I remember him from several meetings. Good guy. Baumgarter is his name.