MiMedx an unethical organization?

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know who they are and so does the management and lawyers. They protect them and they all have dealings with distributors!! Why are distributors selling Mimedx products for cheaper than Mimedx contract pricing in some states ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one of the most unethical greedy companies i have eve been involved with. From Senior Management to sales reps. Palmer all the way down.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you’re just upset

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t Pete, Bill and others on the BOD face liability over the fraud they perpetrated?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Pete did was try to help good employees make money for their families.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a bridge I want to sell you .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blaming MiMedx’s demise on Short Sellers is like blaming a drunk drivers wreck on the steering wheel.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers still encouraging reps to sell on the spread.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is once Coles files for Bankruptcy, Pete and Yancy, I mean Bill will blame current management, short selllers and whistleblowers

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real question is who will be indicted? Pete, Bill, Thornton, D Dean, Lexi or Carlton. All are complicit. Stay tuned, it’s getting interesting!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEY RYAN B YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE >

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure miss all of the Pete Petit brown nosers on this board . Now that he has been exposed , what say you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales are down in nearly all regions across the country this year

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are your VA Sales Down? - former curious MDX rep who sold lots to VA. Who is picking up business? Osiris? Organogenesis Puraply? Integra? Good luck everyone!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel bad for you. I really do. What a ride and what a mess. You’ve done the right thing. However, it’s so messed up that you really did ruin your life and all you’ll get is attorney fees paid and a settlement. Won’t ever be whole and I feel bad for you. I’m not trying to be a jerk. Stay off the site for a month and you will feel better. Get some therapy. Talk to someone.