MiMedx an unethical organization?

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that Pete would knowingly try to destroy people who told the truth just to cover his fraud tells volumes about the character of this scumbag.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that the C-Suite and a number of AVPs and RSDs still support this retaliation speaks even more about their character.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is that the three indicted physicians in South Carolina are turning on the MiMedx reps/managers. I bet there are some nervous people in the Palmetto state.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the BOD claw back all of Pete’s and Taylor’s I’ll gotten gains going back six years? These two really scammed the shareholders out of millions

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can I get an invite to Pete’s Christmas party? What if I offer to take some files from Cole’s office ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do federal prisons allow inmates to wear turtlenecks?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DONT FORGET TEXAS!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cashman- Fired at KCI, Sanuwave and now MiMedx. At least he is consistent

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard bankruptcy is next....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas is one of the worst. LC who is now and AVP has had zero communication with his team due to being a complete coward and his minions still spin lies to hard working reps with families and reputations that are being ruined by Mimedx association. How the Hell has Frank B dodged all the scrutiny. All of these clowns such as RP,LC,CS will all leave before they are found out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stand down. You’ll find another job. Feel for you. Not the way to go. Shake it off. You’re better than that and you know it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What he means to say is - “just because you were downsized and can no longer participate in the MiMedx Texas fraud doesn’t mean you can ruin the fraud for the rest of us still here.”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and yet getting fired does not repair the damage he has done by lying and trashing careers of those who would not participate in fraud

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The former execs may be on the hook personally for all of the fraud. What say you Taylor?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait to watch this story on American Greed!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taylor is relatively young (looks older) and should be looking at serious time , so you have to wonder if he will turn on Pete.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MDXG uptrend is confirmed. I don’t know about yalls but I’m gonna make bank as this stock roars back to life.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so pumped for the meeting! I’m sick of all the bad attitudes . We already dominate the market and I am ready to get some new sales idea and make 2019 mine!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person is a tool and is drinking way to much Mimedx juice!!!!