MiMedx has a culture of honesty and integrity

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2017 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stand corrected. I believe the senator front georgia also said he is a great guy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He did way more for him than that

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that Petit, Taylor and Senken we’re fired for cause, what are the chances all three will be indicted?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing will happened. Reps always try to make extra cash on the side, you seem surprised. You must be new to the game!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not new to the game, I just know it’s important to do the right thing even when no one is looking.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The right thing is to make as much money as possible for your family. Do you really think this company cares about its employees? You must be new to the game to think the right thing is to not take care of your family financially if the opportunity presents itself. These guys made great money on the side and it should be celebrated!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. The selfish decisions by a few are negatively impacting hundreds of others (field & HQ) who are doing the right thing.

There are plenty of legal side hustles out there if the motivation is to support family (which I doubt). Guys like Fox are motivated only by what's best for them... family, company, etc does not matter.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ryan B and Dave M this is your mantra !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”Selfish decisions by a few...” like “fired for cause” Pete & Bill

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don’t know anything about Mike Fox.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not about him. It is about the executives of that created this fraud -Pete, Bill and Senken