MiMedx has a culture of honesty and integrity

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2017 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s morale in Marietta?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your 300k mistake was the only one. company restating 5yr a/cs

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the mistake? Did you lose $300k of EpiFix that was stuffed in your garage?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is an old saying Pete “Don’t piss on me and tell me it is raining” We know you are lying

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you noticed that there seems to be a lot of “rogue” employees at Pete’s companies. Matria, Healthdyne and MiMedx.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the president, Bill Taylor sill at MiMedx? You don’t hear a peep out of the little man. I guess it’s no fun having to announce real audited sales figures

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got called about a positon with Mimedx. How is the morale over there? Any information would really help.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

business is good. People are happy. See it for yourself before believing what you read.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the DOJ, SEC, FBI investigations are going great ?

What about the indictments of the VA doctors ?

And the stock price that is down 60% from 8 months ago ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. All still good here. Believe it or not, our lives do not revolve around activities connected to a few undisciplined sales people who were terminated couple years ago. Between current demand and promising pipeline, this is an attractive employment option.

Like I said, worth seeing for yourself if you have any doubts. People like it here. It's busy. It's fun. And it's especially meaningful when you hear new patient stories how our products saved their limbs/lives.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you guys heal at a 90% rate according to your studies. Now that is funny.......

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would argue that Pete is the only “rogue” employee

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Business is good. People are happy. See it for yourself before believing what you read on the internet...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Pete get to stay on the Board of Directors after he is indicted?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are joking right. This place is going bankrupt. No question

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your greed has helped the executives make money than they really help patients. Look at all your bogus studies including your mouse studies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOJ, SEC, VA OIG investigations, and more. Whistleblower retaliation by the sociopath CEO and his henchmen and women C Suite has been fired for malfeasance, and lawsuits galore. All good, right? Nice try.