MiMedx to the rescue

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2017 at 7:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great gesture to the employees and victims of both hurricanes. Check out the MiMedx website if you don't believe. Thank you MiMedx. I've only been working here for 2 months and the support is amazing. Houstononians are the best.

http://www.mimedx.com/

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete could take the 40k he extorted from employees for his PAC donations and send to Houston.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life dude. Pete extorted nothing. You wanna donate to a PAC, then donate to a PAC. If you don't, so be it.

I'm proud to be here and you guys with crap to say need to place crap where it belongs - in the toilet.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto. Who's the loser saying they were extorted? Been at MiMedx for 3 years roughly and nothing of the sort. I declined. I'm not a republican. No issues.

Good company, pays well, nothing in my way. I run into a couple agents but all good. There's plenty of opportunities. My biggest problem is my family. I want to sell more, but my family is first. And my manager knows that my $100K+ a month is good. I can coach my kids flag football. Perfect.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company! Crushing the competition. Case closed.