Minority? Have a vagina? You’re hired!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 10, 2018 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reverse racism much? Wtf is happening here?
    Qualified candidates need not apply... you won’t get the job unless you’re not Caucasian and not male,,

Caucasian female?
    Not good enough, your only worth 1 point, non-Caucasian female=2 points

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your father would be an ideal candidate?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor poor white male. You’ve had it so tough in the industry and in life. Poor poor baby.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That policy has been around since the merger, esp. in RTP area. Many poor choices made also.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The GSK hiring and promotion model follows their pharma strategy. Implement absurd KPI algorithmic tactic, delete logic, follow without exception even if failure results. Sprinkle in write write FAQ document.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should have studied in college instead of drinking and partying and you could enter a profession where males dominate like engineering. Would that make you happy? Oops too late!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about Stormy Daniels??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No she got offered an FLL position at Novartis.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be mad because my IQ is higher than yours.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey sweety, go play with your button!
    Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kids, the internet has thousands of sites for your 8th grade humor. Not funny here. Sorry.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s da matter, no button?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ghetto language .... mother evidently was missing in childhood.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK is just one of the many examples of political correctness gone ape $hit wild. We need to move beyond this. May the best "person", may the most qualified "person" get the job. I could give two $hits if you are a transgender mutant with two heads. If you can get the job done, you're hired! Diversity in 2018 has been accomplished. Look at our CEO, Sector VPs, FLLs etc. Women! Women of color. Gay women. I'm not discriminating or homophobic. I am just pointing out the facts...the FACTS. So we have achieved gender diversity here at GSK. We have achieved racial diversity. Let's move on and begin doing the right thing by and for all people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I attended a cattle call with GSK.
    White females with great experience were passed over.
    HR was there and was very interested in one black male from my geography.
    It drew stares from all of the other candidates.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you’re just pointing out “FACTS” and “Diversity in 2018 has been accomplished” keep these statistics in mind:

-96% of senior leadership in Fortune 500 companies are WHITE folks
    -75% of senior leadership in Fortune 500 companies are white men
    -There are ONLY 19 non-white CEOS running Fortune 500 companies

Please try explaining again how “Diversity in 2018 has been accomplished?” If your comments weren’t so sad and off-base I would have side-splitting laughter. White privilege is real whether you want to accept/believe it or not. The numbers don’t lie that the “TRUE” winners of affirmative action have overwhelmingly been white women by far according to the statistics from US Dept of Labor. Prove me wrong!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor poor white males. Poor poor sweet innocent white males

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell does that have to do with GSK and their bullshit practices? Wake up!