Minority Managers

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2021 at 1:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was told by someone at corporate that the focus is to hire people of color for management positions. I say hire the best candidate regardless of race. Shame!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just checking a Corporate Box.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a coincidence that all the Managers around here are White And Male? “Best” = White 99.99% of the time. All White Male Hiring Panels need to be Illegal with a minimum fine of 1 Million Dollars.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legacy allergan motto “white is right!” JK is the grand wizard and if you’re not part of the boys, you’re out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure.. makes sense.. Or we can just follow Coca Cola’s lead and teach us whitey’s how to be less white. Your one million dollars should be a fraction of what what CC will be paying out for their blatant discriminatory practice. The everything’s racist and white people are inherently racist, therefore all bad indoctrination is at the pinnacle of its practice. What a bunch of horseshit

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t see anything wrong with what Coca Cola said. Only color they see is green. They see the “Browning of America” and dollar signs. Keep the emotions out of it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has nothing to do with emotions. Only objectively pointing out a discriminatory, double standard. I personally don’t care about the “Browning of America”. Diversity is a wonderful thing. But when diversity is preached at the expense of another group, that’s called racism. A practice that you obviously despise. But, I guess since it’s directed at white people, it’s ok

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is LAUGHABLE?

We forget to look and identify the actual DRIVERS and CULPRIT in CORPORATE AMERICA and ALL THE DISCRIMINATION that is SYSTEMIC everywhere in AMERICA.

Two points,

Let's take the not so current topic of racial discrimination in America. If SYSTEMIC, who actually facilitates and drives such? It is DRIVEN by those in POSITIONS of POWER and WEALTH. This is not unlike illegal drugs in America, illegal corporate business dealings by our corporate "nation" states, political corruption with entrenched politicians, simple money power "rules" by aristocrats. Who the hell are these arrogant bastards who build MOATS around their POWER BASE, institute "their legislation" that enslaves groups of people from living with a real possibility of ADVANCEMENT with liberty?

What do I know? I'm a white male of UHNW having learned and witnessed their ways of the jungle. Pharma presents all types to you in this mighty capitalist sphere.

The ARISTOCRATES like Bill Gates. The Sage of Pandemics and all things Mankind. He made his snow white billions off the backs of MSFT employees to excess. Now he wants to rule the worlds health and food. He now owns an UNGODLY INAPPROPRIATE amount of farm land across America. And he has one BIG MOUTH for a guy who took all he could with, yes a company he co-founded, but now, the SAVIOR. NOT BUYING and you should be scared of ARISTOCRATES like Bill Gates telling you how and what needs done and how to live. He is a major risk to our freedoms.

The AMERICAN Corporate ELITE here and in all the major corporations in AMERICA. They all collusively have worked the compensation system over the past 40 years with boards and major shareholder interest to gain total compensation that is unjustified, immoral on any reasonable standards here and world wide. This predominately WHITE AS SNOW group of ELITISTS have kept minorities OUTSIDE looking in. NOW, with their TRANSGENERATIONAL WEALTH at risk, they are PLAYING the massive, timely INCLUSION diversity card that has been law for decades. Beware of these massive hypocrites. They only care about their power base and wealth generation. And they will do as LITTLE as they can to impact their WORLD. DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO.

The PROFESSIONAL POLITICANS and "OUR LOBBISTS" continue in their BACK ROOM DEALS that SERVE the power brokers, NOT YOU of COLOR or even YOU of little melanin. And much of Federal and State legislation is either ignored to act justly or in fact, works to ENSLAVE people. They only care, deep down about their chance to make a killing in financial deals on the backside of their "day job"' protect their PENSIONS and health care, and any other substantial PERK that is yielded to them. They really don't care about the issues per se; rather the reward.

So, be NIAVE and FIGHT AGAINST one and other at the bottom of the food chain. This country uses sledgehammers like to SYSTEMIC SOCIAL issues to divide and conquer the masses at all of your expense. So, HATE, fight, destroy, attack an re-attack. But at the end of the day, as the orange sun sets from their perfect balcony view, they show a clear, winning grin as they see the pigs at the trough far, far below. And they know they have your right where you need to stay. All of you, less the hand pick they wish to bring forth and up.

It's an inside job, always has been but now, in America it is the ultimate game plan of all the CEOs, aristocrats and major league politicians. Any major issue, they will abuse you all and leave no "mark". Unless, we rise up COLLECTIVELY to bring forth real change.

Here are REAL, PRACTICAL ACTION STEPS that we all can pursue to change the U.S.A. together:
    • CEO / Executive Reforms that make real change to encourage just, moral, principled BEHAVIOR. And with those reforms they make say, 100-125 times you, and are paid to find ways to be inclusive of all people in this country with the desire and talent to advance. Do not give our "CEOs" the respect they do not deserve. Peacefully, advocate real change with your "vote" and voice.
    • Term Limits/ Pension Elimination / Lobbyist Reform at the Federal and applicable U.S. states. This will take enormous effort as they are entrenched. But there are movements about in states and at the Federal level as we speak. Speak loudly as it benefits ALL Americans to see these changes for our PUBLIC SERVANTS who betray us each day.
    • LIMITS on what an Aristocrat can actually do to influence our world. Such as limits on AGRICULTURAL land they can accumulate, etc. All their massive multi-BILLIONAIRE wealth should not provide them the ability to DICTATE life in this free country. All avenues of undue, overstated influence by these ultra-elitist, multi-billionaires needs keep in check. Or we are just a "free" country ruled by aristocrat arrogance.

We have the right to be "wrong". To control our destiny as we define it, not their particular view, selfish motives or even, their "morality" to save us all from ourselves.

Pass this on to your family, friends, neighbors, community and SM.
    Pass this on, if you want to at least try to take your country back to live your dream as you see it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also known as - White’s win, you lose. You were born with that fact, and you will die with that fact. Everything else is just sugarcoating

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah.. the systemic racism card created by our elected politicians is a smoke screen, designed to keep us at each other’s throats while they exert their power over us all. They don’t give two shits about us or any or our perceived issues.. Many of us have taken the bate, much to their liking. Hook, line and sinker...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goal of achieving equality is to look into areas where racism doesn’t exist. One of the most laughable actions instituted to date. If it doesn’t (actually) exist, we are then told, “yes it does” and we are all inherently racist. That’s what is being done today with the cramming of critical race theory and the disingenuous attempt for leaders to get ahead of the perceived nonsense. Many of these race warriors have no genuine interest in the betterment of society, rather serve to push an agenda and direct resources towards their cause. Follow the $$ (i.e, BLM) and see what portion of the billions of dollars they’ve allocated to downtrodden neighborhoods. I’d venture to say, very little to none. When you tell all people that they are racist, and then you speak out against it, you’re deemed uncooperative, racist and worthy of removal from an organization.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you think RJ got his job? Dumbest manager we’ve ever had. Lied to get his first job at Allergan, claiming he played colegient BB. Chases young white girls. HR nightmare. They’ve been covering up his mistakes for years.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow really?? HR nightmare? What division?? Would love to hear more about this dude. Chasing white girls? IS he married??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell makes you think that the minority candidate is not the best qualified? That’s the problem with you silver spoon SOB’s you grow up assuming that you’re automatically smarter and guess what? That’s a lie! I went to college with people like you and laughed at the looks on their faces when they realized my GPA was ALWAYS higher than theirs but of course they were still given perks. My point- stop thinking you are better or smarter because your skin is wrinkly and white. Asshole!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m more interested in RJ comment. Can anyone speak to this?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be interested in knowing how you got your position? Especially if you’re white because many of you are definitely not qualified. You lack personality you’re robotic and you’re ass kissers but you look like you could be related to the hiring managers. During the interview process you feel safe, non threatening to the white managers so you are hired. Believe me you are no smarter than the minority candidate nor are you better qualified. I don’t know RJ but for the most part any minority that is fortunate enough to even get an interview is normally better qualified than his or her white competitors BUT it’s a Lilly white industry so very few of us get hired or promoted. This guy you’re speaking of may be a complete pain in the ass but if he’s a minority manager I’m sure it was not handed to him. It NEVER is! We are not privy to those perks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salute

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be too interested since I no longer work here. It’s been a while since I was on the gold team but I do know who RJ is and I am fascinated to hear more.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also you need to relax because I too am a minority. And I don’t feel being aggressive helps in any situation.