Mirvaso

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2013 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Fireable offense?" "Grounds for termination" sounds better. "Fireable offense " sounds like you've committed a crime with a handgun.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's a WINNER

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a patient who uses Mirvaso every day and I think it works extremely well. I thank your company for its innovation. I am a 40 year old guy, who had a really red face and nose, and was at the point where I had to cover it up with makeup. This drug has helped me tremendously.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too bad 90% of other patients cant use it due to the rebound and we wasted 7 years "developing" this thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so over for this drug and this company. I have a buddy at another Derm company he said total IMS sales look terrible in 2013 first major decline during a product launch year in the company's history. We are sinking fast and this is not the savior for us. I have some interviews coming up and i think it is a good time to get out of here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your source is correct, we cannot get the product to grow again. Early side effects plus our pre-holiday layoffs has truly hurt the brand. My guess is we are due for more motivation conference calls from our leaders.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, my buddy showed me the IMS data on Mirvaso as flat. However, he was also showing the top 20 or so derm companies on IMS and Galderma is more like 5 or 6th in total IMS if you include the Biologic companies and Galderma is declining fast. 2013 was a total down year for the company as a whole while we launched a new product. First time in the companies history that has happened - launch then a decline. So not only are we in decline but the new product is not helping to re grow this thing. His take was that Galderma days are numbered and the reps bitching about goals being too high don't get it.

You get paid in sales to grow your product and your prescriptions in your market. If you cannot or will not do it then you will be let go, down sized or sold. Welcome to pharmaceutical sales in 2014. Sell your product, grow it or you will be forced to do something else. We are in a big decline and bitching about it won't change it. We really do not have the products to compete in a branded market in this day and age. The numbers do not lie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can TJ save the company ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The TJ stuff is no longer clever. Get a new routine.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LIKE IT
    KEEP IT UP
    IT'S FUNNY

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TJ is my friend and I don't like all the talk on here about him. Please stop and grow up people. You don't know what you're talking about. Just leave him alone!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes this stuff should be taken off the market it works so good to begin
    with then it starts to rebound on you and you flush in this purple red large
    areas on the face that makes you look so-oo bad way worse than things
    were to begin with, so terrible it took a few weeks tho before it started
    doing this which thru me off that it was the Mirvaso that was doing it.
    Started feeling really bad too very nervous and would get hot flashes and
    kind of panicy too. FDA should have never put it on the market.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is inappropriate on this forum. Probably a finacea rep

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its just the rebound that frenchy decided was better to not include in the clinical trials so he could scrap a few extra bucks from the bottom of the barrel before going on his merry way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else seen this? The URL is http://www.barrylyckamd.com/2014/04/treating-skin-vitiligo

"Secondly we have a new medicine in the USA, approved by the FDA 6 months ago, Mirvaso with the active ingredient Brimonidine. It works so well – it is a receptor blocker that causes red blood cells to close down. The problem is that it doesn’t last very long – it is indicated for use once per day and if you are lucky it lasts 6 to 8 hours. And the trick to using it is that it takes about an hour before it starts to work.

Mixing these 3 treatments together, the ‘metro’ cream, the afrin nasal spray, Oxymetazoline and the Brimonidine we are getting terrific results and getting rid of the redness."

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's exactly the problem!! It takes all these combinations for the product to work!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Finacea rep. We appreciate all your reliable posts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless, it DOES WORK!! And it works great!! This is more than other meds in any field can say.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scary that we have to sell this far off label to make this stuff work. Someone will eventually get in huge trouble trying to make bonus on this stuff and if you have to be this off label to make it work - it is not worth getting a huge fine and being kicked out of Pharma just to save this silly product. The company will clearly not come to your rescue if you are this off label and will simply blame you and you will be stuck with a big fine.

Not worth screwing around with this kind of messaging and concoction to keep your scripts moving.Then lose your job and lose the ability to continue in the industry.