Misiak should be relieved of his duties. Y or N?

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2017 at 4:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a rhetorical question right? If they did a honest survey I'd say 98%+ would vote no confidence... so Y

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obvious answer Y. Nice enough guy but way over his head and needs to be the first to go in a long overdue house cleaning.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it's a Y. Every time he opens his mouth now there's a large collective of eyeballs simply rolling around thinking "oh boy, here we go again, another load of recycled BS"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone up there including the morons on the board should go!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yuuuuuuuup!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No - the captain should go down with the ship.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To vote, one should actually have to give 2 shits about this place. Like the fat asses at the top, I'm just picking up a check.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid question, maybe if we were back in the eighties his style and strategy might work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let him go now, wandering around aimlessly we can do without him.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let them ALL go...
    Off with their heads!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoever called him pumpkin head absolutely nailed it. Love it, Too funny.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a good metaphor for his appearance and even better for what's inside the thing...pure mush.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the Misiak school of management is claiming victims across the country. GMs are growing a set and firing people... did they not learn the last time they let a bunch of people go? A branch in my region let go of two performers and has seen several others "leave"... when will it end. We're only strengthening competition. It may be mush between those ears but that mush is still in charge.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole thing is a clusterfuck.

There's no rhyme or reason to their strategy at all, and the kicker is that theyre the only one's that don't realize that everyone knows we're messed up.

There isn't a mfg rep that doesn't whisper wordslike "what the hell is going on with you guys".

Not sure if this is all Mushhead's fault, but getting him out of here would help.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fatman and peewee no doubt classing up the Vegas at siroworld. I hope they stay at the bar where they're usually at and my customers don't see them and switch to Schein.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How nice of them to come to the tech summit and threaten no commissions if we were to deviate from Sirona's MAP guidelines. The party is great, but the Citizens are gaining ground on the Rolexs quickly.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's insane! No commissions! You know and I know Schein will under sell on sirona and will do it with pre-bates and sundries discounts etc. Damn fool's they are. Keep this up and they'll drive away all the good reps until there's nothing left worth keeping.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're third rate in Sirona's eyes now. Our great leaders have once again hammered another nail into our coffin.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but they'll trumpet all the sales that happened at SiroWorld and will brow beat you for not being a part of such a great opportunity.... yeah. sure. This place is spiraling out of control. Why is leadership so blind to the facts on the ground? It's a serious question. Are they seriously so blinded and deaf they can't hear the truth.