Miss me from the Playground?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Dick Tracy, Jul 28, 2018 at 12:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fair point.

Vagitarian likes this.

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Barack Obama. NEXT!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep....the enabler for the entire mess of corruption and deceit. He’s not smart enough to have orchestrated it, but sure as hell gave the OK’s to do all that was done.
    That’s what is called treason. His cocky narcissism is going to bring him down sooner or later. The clues are all there hiding in plain sight.
    Any investigation will have to be impartial and non- partisan.....which, in this world, is impossible, so he’ll continue leading the shadow government.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aha! Trump suing Amarosa for violation confidentiality. Hmmm, if what she said was all lies, how could that violate confidentiality? Hmmm. :)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t even try. You’re not smart enough to get it. ;);)

6. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Suing? That's a poor little spoiled rich boy move. If he's suing her it seems he's admitting she revealed something secret. He'd be better off shutting his mouth IMHO although that is probably impossible for him. :cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re as ignorant of the law as you are most every other topic. :rolleyes:

8. Vagitarian

The man has an image of himself that doesn't correspond with reality. I love my IRA right now but if/when he falls it's going to go down hard I'm afraid. :cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How so?

Trump will never go down so don’t worry about it. It’s pointless.

10. Vagitarian

Like I said stupid (but you apparently can't read) if/when. Meanwhile, loving my IRA and have upgraded my travel bucket list: Sicily, Cuba, Seattle by coastal train and Maui (again). Thank you DT. After all, it's now MY TIME. Me and my woman! :cool::cool::cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean your Man not Woman. Ugggggg what a beast !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reconsider Cuba, it’s a dirty dump.

13. Vagitarian

LMFAO - in your dreams pal :p

14. Vagitarian

My ex was half Cuban and they go way back to the good old days. The government sucks but the people are vibrant - much like Brazil. One of our reps with Wyeth was from St Pete, Fla. They had a yacht and went to Havana all the time - mooring in Ernest Hemingway Harbor. They had beautiful cigars, delightful rum, great music and good times on pennies every weekend, it's the adventure if you have a sense of adventure. My youngest has been and many of my friends. Not a bad word has been said about the people - again, the government sucks but it will be going down.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then he’d fit right in.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why waste time over something that’s not going to happen? :p

17. Vagitarian

It's already happening - leaving tomorrow morning for some time in Palm Springs at our favorite naked place full of beautiful naked people - 24/7 - having fun in the sun by day and beneath the moon at night. Goood wine, good weed and whatever goes along with that while being naked. :cool:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it’s not happening. You’re just delusional thinking about your upcoming debauched behavior. :rolleyes:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How old are these naked people?? Sounds frightening!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s nothing but an old wrinkled rooster who still thinks he’s got it. He thinks looking at now old hippie chicks from the 60s run around naked is exciting. He’s a sick, sick old fool. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: