Missing Link!!

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When searching for "Robbie Heginbotham" on Google UK I found this message at the bottom of the page: "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe"
    Draw your own conclusions, or why not search Google.com

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posts on CP can be removed as well. I have seen in happen a few times. Makes you wonder what someone is trying to cover up or who they are trying to protect. I have learned at this company, be careful who you trust. Meaning no one.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It goes most of the way to proving they're aware of the content on the site that the link is pointing at.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're assuming too much. He could be trying to hide anything.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posts can be removed - posts have been removed, like yesterday, from this thread.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What post was removed? I do not check in enough. Something must have hit too close to home for someone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No prize for guessing who the someone was.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the post and then we might know

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's more: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. They make up words. People put them together into sentences. You should try it, you dumb Asshole.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, truly impressive language you brainless twit

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It said in a very nasty manner that RH had had his time at ConvaTec and should think about retiring/leaving.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Robbie, why dont you leave already? Why are you here? You add nothing. NOTHING. Leave you power drunk jerk. You arent doing anything for Convatec anymore. You havent done anything but protect yourself since the Plant Rationalization in the mid 90s, which totally exposed GLynn S. as incompetent, and you as the guardian of incompetent management. All you did before that was cover your behind. All you did since then was cover your arse. In fact, there isnt anyone who can actually say that you did anything at all for ConvaTec except take a bloated paycheck and rob us of our bonus ever year. You prick. Grow a conscience and retire already you loser lameass bloodsucking jerk. Other than that your a real standup guy. fuquad!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go and moan about this at the lodge.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I've read, this thread should be more accurately named: THE MISSING LYNCH.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robbie is as safe as houses, he really does know where all the bodies are buried. It would be a brave CEO who fired him, even though he is FU.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With RH, it wouldn't be: the missing lunch!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a survivor. Gary Restani took the hit for him over the ConvaTec whistleblower incident.