Missing speaking fees/payments

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by Dr. Cliff Huxtable, Jun 5, 2017 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Hello,

I'm missing 29 speaking fees and payments for the first q 2017. Total is $126,769.90.
    I've sent several messages and calls to both the rep and DM.
    Who leads your sales organization?
    Dr. Cliff Huxtable

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!! How long did it take you to learn how to change your font color and size? It's ok special one.....there's a place for everyone on earth ......including you. You're doing great little buddy!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!! I'm a sales leader here and worried if I'll have a job next week. You should be too as our one trick poney is not being remembursed anymore. Also all those patient death suits are adding up, claw back of executive bonus and soon sales rep bonus will be clawed back too by the DOJ!!
    Better check your bank account as it may be frozen, little buddy!!
    How long did it take you to learn how to change your font color and size? It's ok special one.....there's a place for everyone on earth ......including you. You're doing great little buddy!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:rolleyes:
    It's really not that difficult !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you imagine if Bill Cosby had access to the Subsys Spray, he would have knocked out ten time as many women!

6. This is

Dr. Cliff Huxtable,

If you expect me to write for your product I expect favor of your correspondence and payment upon receipt of this message.

Regards,

Dr. Cliff Huxtable

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOCK ME UP I'M A RAPIST